//six//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

I woke up to the sound of someone taking a shower, I supposed it was George as I was laying alone in the bed we shared last night. We didn't sleep much because we spent most of the night talking, it helped to know each other better. He wasn't a bad person, but that gang he was in made him act like a bad person. I still had a bunch of questions in my mind but I didn't want to be annoying.

I changed into some black jeans and a stripped black and white shirt, after that, I tried to brush my hair but my curls were impossible to doom, so I decided to stop fighting with my own hair and put it in a pony tail.

"Did I wake you up?" George said walking into the room wearing only black clothes.

"Yes, but I didn't want to sleep more" I said while staring at him. He smiled and I blushed.

"Do you want to go out or something?" He said opening the door and I just nodded.

I have to admit that Manchester was really beautiful, we had some breakfast and now we were walking down the streets. I felt comfortable with his company and I didn't want this walk to end.

"What are you thinking about?" He interrupted my thoughts as the first time we met.

"About how I am in a different city with a boy I met a week ago" I said looking at his face that now had a smile on it.

"Well, life is about trying new experiences, isn't it?" I laughed at his comment and he continued "But we'll only stay for a couple of weeks, until this thing calm down"

"Then we'll go back to London?" I said with kind of a sad voice, I have to say that this wasn't what I was expecting to be when he told me that he had to take me somewhere we'll be safe, I was expecting to be in some kind of basement.

"I don't know, it depends. If things are calmed we will" He said and I got a bit frightened, for a moment I had forgotten that we were running away from a gang.