//fourteen//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

"Where were you?" George said with a kind of an angry and desperate voice. It was past midnight when he arrived, he looked tired because he was out of breath.

"I-I... Started thinking and..." It was hard to talk, I didn't want to hurt him "I figured out it'll be best for us to end this thing we have going on, you'll get hurt otherwise"

"Don't you see me? I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you" He said looking at my eyes, I could tell he was saying these words from the deep of his heart "And on this night and in this light, I'm falling for you. Maybe you'll change your mind but I think I'm falling for you"

I didn't know what to say or do, he kissed my forehead and I hugged him thightly, he was already falling for me, and that's what I was most afraid of.

"But you're cold and I burn" I put my head on his chest and he kept hugging me.

"Then ignite me" He sid as he got my face between his hands, we looked into each other's eyes and for once in a long time I decided to follow my heart.

We started kissing, very passionetly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put me against the wall, we were making out really passionetly. We moved to the motel's bed and I layed above him but without stopping the kiss. It was him and I tonight.

George took his shirt off and I did the same with mine, he started kissing my neck when his phone rang, he was about to ignore it when he looked at the caller ID.

"What?" George said in an angry voice, the voice from the other side of the line started talking but I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying.

After about five minutes he ended the call, I could see in his face that something bad was going on.

"It's the gang" He announced putting his shirt on and running his fingers through his hair, he got up and was about to leave.

"I'll go with you" I said and he looked at me confused. He tried to convince me to stay at the motel but I wasn't going to let him go alone.

"What's your middle name?" He asked taking a jacket from his suitcase.

"Rose, why?" I asked confused putting my Doc Martens on.

"You'll be Rose when we'll be with the gang, you can't reveal your real name" He explained getting up and taking my hand "I'm called Bedford in the gang, that's my middle name"

"Bedford and Rose, it sounds good" I said giggling, George kissed me and we headed out to our destination.