//five//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

I realized I hadn't slept with someone in a while so it was pretty awkward for me. I also realized I didn't know much about George so I decided to talk before this situation got more awkward.

"George, are you sleeping?" I asked to make sure I wasn't bothering him.

"No, what do you want?" He said while moving to face me, it was dark but I was able to see his brown eyes staring at my green ones.

"Tell me about you, I just know your name and your job" I guessed that it wasn't what he was hoping to hear judging his face, he took some time to answer.

"Well, I'm George Daniel, I'm 23 years old, I play drums for a band, it's called The 1975 and... Matty is my bestfriend, I love dogs and tattoos. What about you?" From what he said he looked like a normal 23 year old guy, but I couldn't forget the fact that he was a thief.

"My name is Amy White, I am 21 years old and in September I'll start my last year in college. I love music and films" I said kind of trying not to tell him much about myself.

"What are you studying?" He asked like he was interested in knowing about me which made me kinda happy.

"Philosophy" I said smiling. I knew that nowadays a degree in philosophy wasn't as important as a degree in business but I loved philosophy, it made me think about things in a way any other subject couldn't.

"That's really cool, I like philosophy. I tried studying music production at college but I had to leave it" He said with a sad face, like he had been forced to leave college, I didn't want to be too blab but I asked him anyways.

"Why?" He sat in the bed and I imitated him.

"I don't want to enter into details but the same people that are after us forced me to do it" He looked at the window knowing that if he made eye contact with me he will start crying by remembering that moment.

"That's why you steal? You steal for them?" I put my hand in his shoulder and he nodded. I didn't know what to say and the best thing I could do was hugging him. We hugged for a while until we decided that it was best for us to get some rest.