//thirteen//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

"We have a gig tonight" George anounced putting a black t-shirt on "You can come"

"I'd love to" I said as I put my Vans on. I hadn't seen his band performance since the first day we met in that pub, and I actually didn't pay too much attention so I made sure that tonight I'll listen to them properly.

The pub wasn't really far from the motel we were staying at so we went there after having dinner. We were walking holding hands, his hands were actually much bigger than mines. He made me feel safe, in a way that any boy I'd been with before did.

I enjoyed the thing we were having, we weren't friends but we weren't a couple either. We stopped as the semaphore had a red light on and George took advantage to give me a small kiss on the neck. I melt inside with that kiss and he giggled at my reaction.

We arrived to the pub and there was more people than I expected. George gave me a small kiss and went to a kind of backstage with the rest of the band. I got a seat in a table near the scenario and waited for the boys to play.

"Hello beautiful, would you like to have a drink with me?" A boy said sitting next to me. I have to admit that he was good looking but I had something going on with George and I didn't want to ruin it.

"No, sorry" I said ignoring him and looking back to the scenario waiting for the boys to show up.

"Are you sure? You look thirsty" He insisted putting a hand in my arm. I didn't want to argue so I went outside the pub to smoke.

Memories from the day I met George came to my mind, I was exactly like this, smoking outside a pub. I laughed at myself. I didn't want to think about how long this will last but I did it anyways. A tear rolled down my cheek, I didn't want to get too close to George or else I'll end up really damaged.

//

"Hello everybody, we are The 1975 and we are performing here tonight" Matty anounced and the crowd started to get bigger "We are going to start with a song called 'Settle Down' because George, the drummer, wants to dedicate it to a special person that is here tonight"

They started playing and the crowd started cheering, but Amy wasn't  there. George started looking for her with his sight, he started to worry as he couldn't find her.

When they finished playing the song George told Matty and he got worried aswell, but they couldn't do anything, they had to keep playing and go look for her when they'd finished.

George hit he drums angrily, he didn't think someone had kidnapped her, maybe she was at the bathroom making out with some boy or maybe she ran away because she realized that she didn't have feelings for him.

After fifty awaited minutes the gig was over and George immediately started running not in a particular direction, Belgium streets were cold but George didn't care, he needed to find Amy.