//twenty one//

*English isn't my first language so excuse me if there are mistakes. Feel free to correct me in the comments but don't be rude bc I have feelings*

As soon as Evan got out from my apartment George asked why he was here "We were just chatting"

He looked me in the eyes and I could see pain in them, it hurt me seeing him that way "Don't be jelous, I'd never do anything, not even with him"

He shuggred and I hugged him "I'm sorry" He half smiled and I kissed his neck. He giggled so I did it again.

We sat on the couch and now he started kissing my neck softly and rubbing his hand up my thigh. I let a small sound escape my mouth and felt his smile on my neck. I began to run my fingers through his hair and he started rubbing my inner thigh. We looked in the eyes and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me upstairs looking for my bedroom.

He started taking out his shirt and I did the same with mine. I pushed my hips up into him and he smirked "I love you"

I kissed him and I took off his jeans as he breathed hard, he looked at me and took off my bra, massaging and kissing my breasts as I moaned. He ran his big hand through my stomach until he arrived to my jeans and underwear, taking them out as fast as possible.

He began rubbing his fingers up and down my clit "George" I moaned, he started getting faster. He began almost massaging me and I started moaning uncontrollably. Our breathings started getting faster and faster and I wanted him inside of me.

"George" I looked at his eyes and he stopped, he took off his boxers and took a condom from his jeans. He bit my ear and muttered "You sure?"

It was the first time we were having sex together and I couldn't be more sure of doing it. I nodded and he slowly entered inside of me "Fuck" I moaned between every other moan that wouldn't stop escaping my mouth.

He began moving his hips in and out of me faster and faster, my back started to arch as I felt it building inside of me. "Amy" he moaned, I was running my fingers through his hair while arching my back and moaning uncontrollably. I rolled on top of him and took the control of the situation. He was smirking up at me, and I started to move making him moan harder.

We arrived to the climax, trying to get back our normal breathings, I looked at him and I felt the luckiest person on this earth by having him by my side.