Prologue ♪

Angels have been around as long as people have, if not longer. The records only can cover what people have seen; but perhaps angels have been around forever. It is hard for people to recognize them, because their wings are invisible to the human eye unless their lives have been recently altered by one. There are "dark" angels and "light" angels. A.K.A. Good angels and Evil angels. Good and Evil angels avoid each other if possible, and try to make it so they never should have to cross paths. Angels jobs are to go hither and yon, just observing and tweaking things if need be.

Good angels tweak things for the better; perhaps just placing a simple positive thought in your head, or making droopy flowers bloom again. 

Evil angels however tweak things for the worse. This is not to say they are bad, necessarily, although they can become that way. Certain things turn out okay in the long run. They do things such as putting a doubting thought into your head, making you question whether or not that outfit really is perfect for that job interview. Or they might make you have all red lights to stop you from a car crash you would have otherwise been involved in. Other times, they put thoughts into peoples heads to have an affair, or maneuver electrical wires to cause an explosion.

There is a balance in this madness, though, a balance between the good and evil. It is a very precarious thing, one that can easily be upset. Something as simple as two opposing angels meeting can tip it off balance.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Terrible prologue I know, but I just kind of wanted to explain the whole angel thing a bit more. I have no flipping clue what I'm doing here, I've never written anything like this, so if you have pointers, tips, criticism, all that would be appreciated! :)