Chapter Three ♪

A/N:

The song I wanted to put on the side was He Likes Boys by Simone Battle, but it wouldn't let me idk why xD If you haven't heard it, go listen to it. It's really funny, plus someone made a Larry video with that song playing haha

Haha, so I don't really ever rate what I write, I just let Wattpad decide, and this is PG-13 already..and I'm only like 3 chapters in lmfao. I'm sure it will be R by the time I write it all haha. There will most likely be gory scenes :3

Total spoiler ^^^^^^^^^

anywayzz i hop yu ahl lyked dis chaptr !!!1111!!!!1!!!

Am I the only person who gets pissed off when people type like that all the freaking time? I do sometimes, whenever I'm playing around, but really? All the frickin' time, you have to type like that? It just makes me want to murder that person with a dictionary and grammar book :3

*I apologize for my rant*

I know nothing about drinks, so sorry if I got anything to do with that wrong.

*Niall will be showing up shortly! :D*

--Alex

________________________________________________________________

Harry stood there, still crouched slightly over Liam, stunned. Liam slowly set down the page. "He did WHAT?! How...just...how?" Harry stopped his mostly incoherent rambling and noticed Liam was tidying things up and occasionally grabbing a few papers here and there. "What are you doing?" "Getting ready to research this as much as I can, of course." Liam answered him with a look that said he thought it was a stupid question. "You don't just come across extraordinary things like this every day y'know." "Then why aren't you doing the obvious?" "And what would "the obvious" be in your opinion?" "Finding the dark angel records and checking those out, of course." Harry stated matter-of-factly. "Harry Edward Styles! What in Nutella's name are you suggesting?! We can't just break into dark angel territory and go through their personal history records! That's a crime! That's burglary, or breaking and entering or something! Not to mention you're assuming we will find this most likely well hidden place of records of angels we didn't know existed not too long ago!"

Harry slapped a hand over Liam's chattering mouth. "Pipe down, will ya? We can find it." He wiggled his eyebrows. "We just need to find ourselves that dark Angel again." Liam choked. "Harry! We're trying to find out what's going to happen from the first meeting,we don't need to initiate a second one!" "We need their records to see if there was a dark Angel that converted around that time also, right?" "Well, that would be helpful to kno--" "And there's no other way to find that out except going to look at their records, right?" Harry raised an eyebrow. Liam sighed. "I hate you." He muttered. "Love you too! Now come on, I was thinking we could maybe ask around, see if anyone knows a Louis Tomlinson." Liam started to retort. "Do you have a better idea, oh wise one?" "Actually, y--" "Too bad. Come on," Harry grabbed Liam's hand and started pulling him along.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"No way. No way!" Zayn screeched. "We didn't even realise they existed! How the hell did did she manage to fall in love with one?! Wait, was it mutual?" Louis scanned the paper again. "Doesn't say." "Shouldn't we find out more about all this?" "How would we go about doing that though? The records don't say anything else." "We need to find that curly haired friend of yours." He said with a smirk. "Come on, we're going out. Let's go home to get ready first."