Chapter Seven ♪

A/N:

Hiiiiiii everyone! :D So, because I am a total bitch, I left you hanging even longer and didn't write about Maura or Harry or Liam at all. Don't you just love me?! <3 Good. Bc ILY2! xD

NOW. OMFG. THERE ARE OVER 1,000 READS ON THIS, LIKE ARE YOU SHITTING ME OMFG. THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME I AM DYING OMFG. OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG HALP I NEED AN AMBULENCE!! Nah bro, I'm good. Just really happy and excited and OMFG. <<I say that a lot, don't I?

This chapter is entirely Zouis, which I haven't done so far! O_O Oops. Hope it's okay though! D:

BTW. This book is 9,665 words 55,021 characters so far!

Keyword Density

harry 127 (10%)

louis 106 (8%)

liam 78 (6%)

zayn 74 (6%)

just 69 {hehe} (5%)

up 65 (5%)

don't 50 (4%)

know 44 (3%)

go 40 (3%)

said 40 (3%)

Which is the longest thing I've ever written. Usually I don't get past the seventh chapter, not sure why. BUT YAYYYYY, I HAVE WITH THIS BOOK!!!! :D

(I apologize for my nerdyness with the whole word thing.)

______________________________________________________________

"Tea?" Zayn asked. "Oh, please!" "I'll go make us some. When I get back, tell me what's going through that thick head of yours." Louis shifted uneasily. "But--" "They're for sitting." He frowned, confused. "What?' "You said butt. So, I said they're for sitting." Louis laughed. "Not B-U-T-T, you idiot." "I know. But there's only one T of difference between them! It's a genius comeback!" He snorted. "Maybe the next step could be becoming a rocket scientist!" He said sarcastically. "Wanker," Zayn threw behind him, sauntering towards the kitchen.

Louis heard an angry exclamation. "Wha--I...LOUIS! Bloody hell, this kitchen is an absolute disaster!" He poked his head out. "What did you do in there?!" Louis gave him a sheepish look. "Uh, oops? I forgot to clean up, I guess. I was watching a cooking program on the telly and I wanted to try it out, but it didn't work..." He stuck out his bottom lip. "Obviously." Zayn rolled his eyes, ignoring his puppy dog face.

The kettle whistling sounded through the air. "Ah!" Zayn stepped back into the kitchen to pour their tea. "So," he began, as he walked out with two piping hot cups of tea. "Let's start. We'll start with Eleanor. Just...I don't know. What was it like with her? Oh, god, she wasn't emotionally abusive or anything was she? Is that what started your attacks?" "No, no! Nothing like that. Well, not while we were together. You know what happened when we...broke up."

"You mean when she turned into a bitch from hell and destroyed your life." "Eh, precisely, yes." "Okay, anyway, gimmie details!" "You sound like a 13-year-old gushing with her friends. It was...nice. I loved her." "Yeah, okay, you loved her. I love my mum too. You loved her, but were you in love with her?" "There's a difference?" Louis asked, bewildered. "Oh, God." Zayn sighed.

"You're hopeless. Utterly hopeless. Yes, there is most definitely a difference between the two. Loving someone is the way you feel about family and great friends. Your children, if you had any. It's a platonic thing.

But...being in love. Well, it's hard to describe. It's when you love a person, and you're in love with them, and you would do anything for them. You would risk your life for them. You get jealous, sometimes. You miss them when they aren't around. You just want to hold them and kiss them and never let them go." He coughed, amused. "And, well, there's the sexual part of course. Sometimes you might want to jump 'em."

He slapped his hands on his legs. "That's about all I can think to put into words about it. Love is a very complex thing, very complex feeling. It's not really easy to put in mere, mundane words."

Louis sat there, silently gaping at him. "Lou, mate? You okay there?" He blinked a few times. "I, uh...but all that...I didn't feel that with Eleanor. I...but I loved her!!" He protested loudly. "Calm down. Maybe you just weren't IN love with her, like I said. Something of a brother-sister love, eh?" "But I have to!" Zayn raised an eyebrow. "What?" "I thought I was in love with her! I just...It's too confusing." Louis said resignedly.

Zayn clapped his hands. "Now! For the kiss, and everything related to Mr. curly." Zayn paused for a moment. "I know you just had an episode, so I'm not going to push you. But you've really got to speak about it sometime. and I believe sooner is much better than later. So?" "So, what?" (A/N: I just started singing P!nk omfg xD) "Speak! Start talking! Just, what it felt like, what you're thinking about it, what you think about this fairly intriguing light angel..."

"I-it...it was a kiss..." Louis stuttered. "No shit, Sherlock."

Louis huffed. "It...it was nice. I mean--" Zayn gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. "Louis."

"I LIKED IT!" He exploded. "I liked it! I liked it, okay, and I shouldn't have, and I thought about kissing him again even, and it was a lot better than Elewhores kisses! But I am not gay! I'm not! I can't be!" Louis blushed, realising all he'd said. He hadn't intended for all of that to come out. (A/N: AHAHAHA "COME OUT", INDEED!! *coughs* ahem. ah, sorry.)

"Lou, you're not homophobic right? I mean, you've never had a problem with me being bi..." Louis seemed shocked. "No, of course not! Why would you ask that?" "Why would you have a problem with being gay yourself, then?" "Because I'm not! I like girls, I like women, I'm straight! I'm normal!"

Zayn flopped back on the couch. A look of hurt flashed across his face. "Normal, eh?" Louis began apologising. "God, no, that's not what I meant, Z! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, that just came out wrong, and--" Zayn cut him off. "No, it's fine." "I feel terrible now. I didn't mean it like that at all." "I know you didn't..."

He cleared his throat. "Alright, I digress. Is there anything else bothering you?" "Not right now. I'm still thinking about the situation with Eleanor." "I can't believe you kept all this inside!" "Yeah, well..." "Look, if you ever need to figure something out, just talk to me okay? Sometimes it helps just to tell someone. Get it all out. Just know I'm always here." "Thanks. It's good to know you're still here, although I'm not quite sure why. I'm a shitty friend." "You are not! You are not, Lou! You're a brilliant friend, and a brilliant person! Don't put yourself down, Louis."

"Z?" Louis asked quietly. "Hmm?" "Can...can I have a hug?" Zayn chuckled, standing up. Louis stepped into his friends arms, snuggling up to him. "Thank you." He patted his back and let go slowly.

The tea, sitting practically untouched on the table, by now surely ice cold, caught his eye. He laughed lightly. "We wasted the tea." It was a ridiculous thing to say after all they'd discussed, causing Zayn to laugh along with him. "Yeah."

Zayn picked up the cups, taking them to the kitchen while Louis went to his room. When he reached his door, he paused, and then backtracked quickly. "Uh, Zayn?" He inquired, gnawing on his lip. Zayn looked up inquisitively from the soapy sink he had his hands plunged in. "Could you..." He exhaled, suddenly seeming much more tired than he had moments ago. "Could you set me up with a girl? I think it's about time I get out there again."

Zayn stared at him, only one thing running through his mind: What the hell? He shook his head. He supposed it wasn't his place to interfere with whatever he was attempting to accomplish. "Sure. Sure, I will."

Louis nodded, gave him a tight-lipped smile, and then walked back to his room.