|the hickey was tomato sauce!!1!1!!!1!1!11|

Weston's POV

"Alright... so last night... technically tonight, its just 2:30 AM and you're forcing me to talk to you NOW... I sorta asked-- well, told-- August to be my girlfriend... and then... we sorta... made out for ten minutes?" I mutter quietly to my mother while sitting in my kitchen nibbling on a piece of pizza that I just took out of the trash.... HEY DONT GIMME THAT LOOK IT WAS CLEAN AND I'M A DUDE! 

"Weston. It was LITERALLY eleven o'clock at night and you go sneaking out to God know's where to go suck face with some girl you just met! You can't just go around dating every slut you meet just because she may be a tiny fan of you and your friends on YouNow!" She explodes at me.

"MOM! August Winters is NOT a slut! Why the fuck would a slut cut herself because she thinks she's not pretty or skinny enough for anybody but her best friend to like her?! I think you need to get your facts straight or else...." I say running out of harsh things to say before it gets too mean to say to my mother.

How dare she say something like thaty about a girl she's never even seen before?? 

"William. Weston. Koury! You better sit the hell down and stop making up lies before you're grounded until you don't have anymore teeth!"

"You see... Mother, I am sitting down.... because I can't stand all your bullshit!" (loll Kayla)   I almost scream at her.   

How could she be so heartless to a poor girl that feels this way? I don't understand. Especially because I am the same way. Yeah. You read right. I. Cut. Too... Well.. I used to. When I was 14. I was just under so much pressure to be perfect for my fans that, well... I just lost it I guess. I don't really know. I stopped though. WESTON KOURY IS A CLEAN MANN

"I swear mom. I. Will. Walk. To. Mario's. House. Please, why is it so hard to accept the fact that I need to make some of my own choices in life?!Having a girlfriend and choosing who that girl is, are some of the choices that apply to that. Please Mom! I need some fucking space and you need to believe that I can do some things on my own!Pleasee! " I say to her.

  As much as I think I have to show her, the only one I can trust with my secret is Mario and August. 

"I dare you to say one more curse word in front of me Weston!" She cries 

"Watch me." I smirk. 

Damn I'm such a savage! I thought that was Hunter and Brandon's job! Guess nawwttt!!! YASS! Oh God, apparently I'm Auggie too... Oh well... here goes:

I slowly walk behind her and open my mouth...

"My mother is a fucking bitch who can't keep her crusty twat hands off the 'insult button' for one fucking second!" Damn that felt really good. 

I am such a gangsta now like holy shit what the hell have I been doing all my life?

"That. Is. It. You are grounded for a month! No Younowing, no Youtube, no Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Musical.ly, NOTHING! There is no way in hell that I am letting my son talk to me like that!" She screams.

Oh. Yeah. That's what I've been doing all my life. Avoiding being grounded for an eternity...

"Well then you really shouldn'tve quit your job and relyed on my social medias to get you money.'' I say.

"Fine. Ten minutes a night." She sighs.

"And WHAT THE HELL IS THAT HICKEY DOING ON YOU??!! YOU'RE ONLY SIXTEEN!" She screeches at me.

"ITS TOMATO SAUCE FROM MY PIZZA" I scream back at her.

--------------------------------

dam westin. y u so mene?