|"sorry doesn't cut it."|

Bianca's POV

'' Bianca, wake the fuck up, Hunter's on the phone!'' August yells in my ear.

'' Well then, tell him I do not want t talk to him. I thought I made that clear last night.'' I say defiantly.

'' You know, I can hear you Bianca...'' Hunter trails off sadly from the phone.

'' I-sorry. I meant what I said though, Hunter. You broke my heart because you thought I was attracted to Brandon. That is not true, but even if it was, you know I could never hurt you by dating your little brother! I want to forgive you, and I want to apologize, but I don't know if I'm ready to Hunter.'' I say sadly.

'' Yeah, well sorry doesn't cut it anyways.''

'' Well I really did nothing wrong, so I'm not sure why the hell you even called.''

''I didn't call, Auggi--August-- called saying that you were gonna apologize. Obviously you're not, so I'm gonna just hang up.'' Hunter says.

'' Why would you say that? I mean you know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying!'' Weston hoots from underneath Auggie.

'' Fuck off you little bitch!'' Auggie screams slapping him on the head.

'' I HEARD KIM KARDASHIAN WHERE SHE AT?!'' Brandon screams in the background of Hunters room.

'' Th-THAT WAS WESTON!!'' Auggie cackles from the back of the room. She somehow woeked her way back into Weston's lap.

''I don't know about you but I'm taking that as a compliment...'' Weston says seriously, before throwing August onto the bed and lying on top of her, stomach to stomach.

'' Keep it PG Dad!'' Mark yells.

''...Hunter... I need... Where are you right now? Are you home?'' I ask.

''...Well, yeah... Why?'' He asks

''I'm coming over. Tell Brandon to leave. I need to speak to you... In private... Personally.'' I say. I take a glance over at Zach, his expression hurt. He gets a FaceTime call, and his eyes light up when he sees who it is.

''Hey Baby! Whats poppin'?'' He asks. August shoots up, off the bed, throwing Weston to the floor in the process, and runs over to Zach's shoulder.

''THATS A FUCKING GIRL! WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO A FUCKING GIRL Z?! WAS BIANCA NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR SOMETHING? HUH?!'' She screams.

''Woah woah woah! Bia didn't tell you we were just friends? I don't like her like that anymore. This is my girlfriend, Ariel. That girl in the back is Arii. I asked Ariel out the other day, so yeah.'' He responds.

''I knew that... I-was just... checking to see if your memory works... yeah... that.'' She finishes smally.

''Weston, can I borrow your car?'' I ask.

''Well I was actually gonna--''

''Thanks! Love you! I'll only be a few minutes! I'm grabbing a smoothie and going to Hunter's place.'' I say, scurrying to Weston's coat to get the keys.