|calling all cockblockers!!1!!!1!1|

Hunter's POV

"Babyy wake up," I groan, nudging Bianca.

"What do you want" She says with no emotion.

"I wanna do something."

"Like what?" She asks, turning to face me.

"I don't know... I have to go home for a few hours to do something with my mom, but after that I'm free. We could go to the beach and just hang out there? We don't have to bring everyone." I suggest.

"Okay. Sure!"

"Great. I have to get ready now, so how 'bout you go into Auggie's room and hang out with her and Weston and Mario?"

"And I can't stay here because....?" She smiles.

"Um, no. Go on, get out."

"Cockblocker." She mumbles.

"Love you!"

I get ready and head over to my mom's house.

Bianca's POV

"Hey guys!" I say sarcastically as I trudge into Auggie's room to find that the only one awake is Mario.

"What's up B?" He asks, patting the spot next to him.

"Hunter was being a cockblocker." I grumble.

"Aw, it's okay. I know some people that are serious cockblockers too." He smiles sympathetically.

"Aw, like who?" I say.

"Actually, you." He looks down.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I liked you months ago, and then you just went and got back together with Hunter." He sighs.

"Mario, I didn't know you felt that way." I admit.

"Okay, just forget about it then. You already have Hunter and I don't wa-" I cut him off by kissing him. He kisses me back instantly. We stay this way for another minute or two. When I pull away, my eyes are wide.

"Mario, I-that was NOT supposed to happen. I-Hunter-I'm so stupid oh my God!" I stutter. 

"Hey. It's fine. I shouldn't have kissed you back. Just-Don't tell him. We can forget about it." He says.

"But... I don't want  to forget about it..." I mumble under my breath.

"WHAT just HAPPENED?!" Weston yells at Auggie.

"I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA BUT LEMME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET, IT WAS NOT FUCKING GOOD!" Auggie screams back.

Weston's POV

I wake up to Bianca and Mario kissing. I'm so shocked that I literally can't even look away.