Chapter 8

Jasmine p.o.v
Im walkin to breakfast. I just want a muffin cuz im hungry which is very unusual. I got in line to wait. I can feel ppl lookin at me. I turned around to see a group of girls at a table laughin. One is pointin at me and makin all the rest of the girls laugh. I got my muffin and walked out the cafeteria . I dont want to have any issues here. Thats just rude. I made it to my locker and decided to eat the muffin later. Malak walked me to class like usual.

When i sat down in the seat by the squad.
"What took you so long" Justice asked.
I went to breakfast, i told them.
"Did they have something good" mercedes said.
Yea, i just got a muffin and (gco)
The teacher started class and we got to WORK.

Justice p.o.v
I used a pass and went to the restroom. I forgot its passing period for sophomores. I went to the restroom upstairs just to get out of class. I bumped into Vinny on the way. WHY????

What do you want Vinny?
"Nun Justice", he said looking down at me.
Well excuse me, i have to go to the restroom, i said walkin away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Then Jalen and Tre was walkin down the hallway.
"hey dont touch my sister", Tre said while pushin Vinny.
"Yea leave my sister alone, she dont want u", jalen said jumpin in. This is TOO funny.
"Man who asked yall to jump in", vinny pushed Tre back when he said it. A crowd formed around us.

Dont push on my brother, i said defending my brothers.
"What you gonna do about it lil girl"
Duhhh i got woman parts my nigga
"Where"
Boi i can point to every part i have
"I wish you would" jalen said threatning me with his facial expressions.
Then some girl from the crowd came pushing everybody out of her way.
"Who is this trick", she said lookin at me while grabbin vinny arm.
Ha tricks is for kids for one and two who are you??
"Im Vinny's girlfriend" she said about to give Vinny a kiss.
Well you better get yo thot pocket, cuz he comin to me for some real stuff.

I walked away with Jalen amd Tre. I don't got no time for this.

After School

Jasmine p.o.v
We all went to a little café with the boys. So basically everybody went on a date with there bae's. Me and Malak ordered and then everybody else did. I kept excusin myself to the restroom. Jaden got me SICK cuz he was sick earlier this week. I sat back at the table with a petty face.
"Whats wrong Jaz", malak asked me.
(I pointed at Jaden and made a face)
You got me sick and you know i hate being sick ,i said.
"(Laughin) haha thats what u get" jaden said laughin at me.
Not funny, im ready to go home. Everybody agreed from what i said. We all took our food home. Everybody gave there bae's a kiss bye and we all went our seperate ways. Im really mad at Jaden. When we arrived at home we both got out the car. I grabbed a box of tissues from our supply closet and went to my room.

Jaden p.o.v
I dont like when my sister is mad at me. When she is, she stay mad for days. I went in my closet and got this pink teddy bear.

Dad gave this to her at her first ballet performance

Dad gave this to her at her first ballet performance. Thats when she USE to dance. She quit cuz she, nevermind i said to much. I walked to her room and knocked on her door.
"Who is it", she asked.
Its me Jaden, i said waiting to be able to enter her room.
"Come in"
I walked in her room and sat in her reading chair.
"Whats behind your back" she asked trying to see what it is.
Nun
"Come on Jaden, im already sick, what is it"
I got up out of the chair and handed her the bear. She looked at it for along time.
"This is the bear dad gave me from my first competition", she said and smiled a little.
I took it from you years ago, i said.
"Well thx for giving this to me"
Welcome, you still mad at me?, i asked hoping she will say no.
"(Sighed) No Jaden, ill just take some medicine before i go to sleep"
Good, ill be in my room if you need me, i said concerned.
"Ok"
I was just about to walk out her room until she said.
"I love you brother"
Love you too Jasmine
I walked out her room. We are brother and sister goals.

??? P.o.v
Im ready to fight. She trying to take my man (her ex). My name is Faith Williams. I been going to Loyola for 2 years now. She a newbie and already took him. NO thats not about to happen. So tomorrow i beat the lil girl up.

(This is Faith Williams^^^^^^)

**Next Day**
**At School**

Mercedes p.o.v
I walked to my locker and some chick bumped into me.
Excuse you, i said looking at her.
"No excuse you for messin with my man" she said lookin at me crazy.
What man?
"Jalen", she said.
What you mean i took Jalen, i said with a questioned face.
"Just know Jalen is mine so back off" she said and pushed me.
Hold on, who tf you pushin you messin with the wrong one. I pushed her back and she came chargin at me. She just dont know that i took boxin class at 3 years old. Everytime she swing i duck and she fall. STUPID. Im ready to end this lil fight. She grabbed my hair and thats a BIG no no. Nobody should EVER touch my hair/weave. I slammed her to the ground. The teachers came and pulled us apart.
"This is not finished yet" she said walkin away while and teacher is holdin her back.
The teachers grabbed there little walkie talkie and told a security guard to take me to the principle

**In the principle office""

"Ms. Myers, from looking at this paper that your dad wrote, he said no issues at all basically, and today you got in a fight " the principle said.
Ok whats my lil punishment, i said not giving a care.
"You are suspended for two days and so is Ms.Williams", he said lookin at the both of us.

He handed us our papers and i had to stay in the office all day until school was over. Imma be in trouble when i get home but i wasnt bout to let no kind of chick put the hands on me like im crazy.

******To be continued******

Im sorry i havent been updating. I gave myself my own vacation lhh. Plz vote, comment, and read.

*If i usely call you when i first update plz comment your thoughts or just text me on KIK*

LIVYPRETTY NATION