Chapter 22- Help pt2

Jasmine p.o.v

When we arrived at the house, i ran in the house all the way to my room. Im still thinking about why Malak would do that to me. I was everything he wanted, and was so sweet to him. I guess he dont deserve a girl like me. He want those slutty ass hoes probably, just like any other fuck boy. I never thought of Malak being a fuck boy though.

Even though i already got my pajama's on imma take another shower just to get this off of my mind.

Justice p.o.v

Ever since that situation with Jasmine and Malak its been crazy. Everyone has been arguing with Malak about why would he do that to Jazzy. Its true because he shouldnt have done that to her.

I whispered in Kyree ear "Lets go upstairs to my room". He smiled, i know what his dirty mindset is thinking about. We walked upstairs not bothering anybody.

He laid down on the bed and held his hand out. I guess that mean he want me to join him. I laid on the bed facing him. He turned and faced me too.
Me: you know i love you
Kyree: i love you too (pecked her lips)
Me: i hope we stay together and not do what Jaz and Malak did
Kyree: i promise that wont happen

I smiled and looked at him. He started to kiss me with so much passion.  He rolled over on top of me and started kissing down my neck.

It felt good honestly. He came up to my lips and started kissing me. I started pullin his shirt up, and took it off. He started pulling on my shirt,which mean he wants it off. I took it off and he started kissing on my chest. A little moan came out, which really turned him on even more.

He got more agressive, and started kissin down my stomach, close to my area.

I wanted to stop but pleasure took over.

The last thing i know is,.........my innocence is gone.

Mercedes p.o.v
Jalen and I have just been watchin a movie, until we heard loud noises. Something was beating against the wall fast. Jalen, Malak, Dezaria, Tre, Riley, and I all looked at eachother.
Riley: what is that noise??
Jalen: i dont know, i've never heard it before
Tre: me either
Riley: well that wierd
Me: lets go check it out then, i think its cominh from upstairs
Jalen: lets go

I follow behind Tre and Jalen, the more you got closer you started to here moaning sounds. The noise was loud, and we realized it was Justice and Kyree. 😮😮😮😱😱😱

Me: (whispering) oh my gosh, are they in there fuckin??
Tre: THEY BET NOT
Jalen&Riley: SSSHHHHHH
Me: wow, my brother gettin it good then (smirkin)😏😏😏
Jalen: but that mean, Justice lose her
Me: ...............virginty
Tre: OH HELL NAH
Me: sssshhhhhhh, let them finish and then we'll question them later
Riley: yeaaa, thats a good idea

My mind is blown🌬🌬🌬🌬

30 Minutes Later

Kyree p.o.v
Justice and i laid in the bed next to each other. I put her to sleep😜.
I looked at her beautiful face and kissed it one last time. Then i grabbed my boxers and basketball short to put them on.

I made sure she was confortable under the cover. I dont want her to be cold, ya know😉.

I was just about to walk about the door when i noticed, im her real first love. A smile spread across my face. I took her virginity, and actually she took mine. Im glad my first experience😜 was with her.

As soon as i grabbed the door knob, i heard her groan.
Justice: Kyree, can you help me get up
Me: yea, baby come on

She grabbed her shirt and put it on, with her shorts. She put them on, and started limpin to the door.

Me: damn, did i do it that good
Justice: yea (smirked)
Me: but we gon have to change the sheet covers
Justice: (looked at the cover) yeaaa, thats a good idea

She walked to her closet and grabbed a whole comforter set. I changed the bed for her, since im the reason it happened.

She sat back on the bed and sat next to her. I kissed her cheek.
Justice: i love you kyree❤️
Kyree: i love you too❤️

To Be Continued.....

Im sorry for all the mistakes. (I was being rushed) I hope you love this chapter. Plzzzz comment, vote, and read my books.

LIVYPRETTY NATION