Chapter 11- Trust Me

^^^Malak and River (video)^^^

*Days later*

*Friday 13, 2016*

Jasmine p.o.v
Today my big cousin is coming over to visit. He is a famous celebrity. Im so excited to meet him finally. Oh yea i forgot to tell you who he is. Its Jacob Latimore.

He will be at our house in a hour

He will be at our house in a hour. My mom is cooking dinner for we can have a little family dinner.
Jaden been watching scary movies all day. Only because its Friday the 13. Usually he would watch those dumb cartoons or a basketball game.

*1 hour later*

*Ding Dong (door bell rung)*

I ran to the door. I yelled at mom, dad, and jaden. They walked into the living room. Dad stood in front of the door. I told him to open the door.
Finally he did. Jacob walked in with two suitcases and had on sunglasses. Dad grabbed his suitcases and put them farther into the house.
Jacob: wassup yall
Mom: welcome, Jacob (giving him a hug)
Dad: how you been?
Jacob: i been doing good
Me: hi, im Jasmine
Jaden: im Jaden
Jacob: i heard about yall
Dad: Jasmine and Jaden, go show him his room
Jasmine: come on
Jacob followed us up the stairs. We went all the way down the hall and to the guest room. Jaden had his suitcase and put it in the closet inside the guest room.
Jacob: nice house (looking around)
He sat on his bed and we stood in the room.
Jacob: tonight im going to a party
Jaden: ayee, what party
Jacob: its a celebrity party and i have some extra tickets
Me: (gasp)
Jacob: and i was wondering if yall want to come
Jaden: im in
Me: im coming, but wait, what is Mom and Dad going to say
Jacob: ill just say yall going hang with yall cousin for the night
Jaden: Jasmine there is nothing to worry about
Jacob: now yall get ready while i tell your parents and invite your friends
Me: ok
We walked out the room. I screamed a little, im too excited. I ran to my room to put a outfit on.

 I ran to my room to put a outfit on

I decided to wear this. I know my style is weird and different. I texted Mercedes, Dezaria, Nia, and Justice. I told them to get ready. Nia said she cant come today, i dont know why. I told Jaden to text all the boys. Im really excited.
***********************************
We arrived at the party. We saw everybody out side of the house. Basicall parked somewhere. Everybody got out the car. Jacob made sure he looked good. We all followed him to the door. You dont even have to be inside to hear the music. Jacob talked to some people before they let us inside. It was dark, lights flashing, dancing, everything. I saw alot of celebrities that i liked. Me and the girls decided to walk around this big house. I talked to some people. We found a couch for all of us to sit on.
Mercedes: im glad i came to this party, i havent been turnt for a long time
Me: yall outfits are too cute