Chapter 11- Pt2 Trust Me

Justice p.o.v
Mercedes jumped in but Jalen pulled her back. Kyree was trying to tell me to forget about it but NO im not.
Vanessa: thats why you scared
Then Jasmine came running and knocked her down to the floor. She was on her punching her in her face.
Jasmine: nobody is going to touch my squad, its the code
Then Malak came pulling her off of her.
Jasmine: you lucky he pulling me back

Then two other girl tried jumping me. Its not even a equal number. I have three people that can beat her. Mercerdes, Kyree, and Jalen came to help me. Then Vinny jumped in, looking like he about to box.
Kyree swung on him and that boy was knocked the fudge out.
Vanessa: (ran over to Vinny) are you ok?
Me: man that boy is ok, he just a little punk
Vanessa: this is not over (helping Vinny up) come on girls
The two girls followed behind Vanessa and Vinny. Im ready to go home.
Jasmine: wow Dezaria, you just stood there and not helped?
Dezaria: i didnt want to mess my hair up and i put all my time in for make up
Kyree: you ok bae (hugging me)
Me: yea
I hugged him back tight, knowing im in his arms make me happy. I never felt this way when i was with Vinny. Even thought Jacob wasnt ready everybody else was. So we decided to go walking around the block. Just get some fresh air and have some nice conversations. Jacob said we will leave in 2 hours so. Kyree came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Kyree: What happened between you and Vinny? (Sounding curious)
Me: Just alot of cheating and he lied to me about almost everything he said.
Kyree: Well, with me you dont have to worry about all that. I promise.
I blushed as he took my hand and we walked down the block with everybody else.
Then i saw Jasmine on Malak's back.
Of course they are goals lol.

Dezaria p.o.v
I was holding hands with Jaden. Laughing with him and everything. Then we heard some people yelling at eachother behind us. We stop to watch what was going on. Then the people started to fight. People came outsude trying to seperate them. They pulled one man apart. The other pulled a weapon. Then we all realized it was a gun. Justice, Mercedes, and Jasmine took there heels off. Knowing we would have to run. Then the man just started shooting everybody and everything. The last thing I knew, i was on the ground. Ears are ringing, people screaming, someone calling my name, people saying "hold on Dezaria, its ok, just hold on". I felt someone pick me up knowing it was either Jaden or Malak.
I was shot, in my lower back. I heard police sirens coming. I knew this was a bad idea.
*************************************
I woke up in a white room with tubes tied to me, and a IV in my arm. I saw Jaden looking at me and I smiled softly.
Jaden: you okay bae?
Me: yea. My back hurts.
Jaden: the doctor will come in a minute and give you some perscription medicine.
Me: what happen?
Jaden: you was shot last night
Me: i was?
Jaden: yes, but your ok, the doctors are helping you
Me: oh ok
Then i saw Kyree walk in.
Kyree: Jaden your sister want you
Jaden: ok, ill be back Dezaria
He left the room but Kyree stayed.
Kyree: you ok?
Me: (sighs) yea, i guess, my back hurts
Kyree: do you want me to get the doctors?
Me: no, no im fine (trying to sit up)
Kyree saw me struggling, trying to sit up. He came and pulled up. Our eyes met, it was kind of weird, but kind of cute at the same time.
We didnt say nun, just stared; in silence. Then someone came budting in the room. As soon as we heard the door knob turn we jumped. It was Mercedes.
Mercedes: hey, uhhh, we need to go, mom is worried about us
Kyree: ok, bye Dezaria
He left with Mercedes. Then i just sat there thinking about what just happened. His cute eyes, and lips.
What am I thinking im with Jaden.

I know its a short chapter.
Plz vote, comment, and read my books.
LIVYPRETTY NATION