Chapter 14- Forgive

^^^Kyree Video^^^

Justice p.o.v
I been sitting at home laying in bed flicking  through channels. I keep ok thinking about Kyree. Only if he would just talk to me about stuff and not hide things. If he apologize to me then i wouldnt feel as bad right now.
Then I get a text on my phone from Jasmine. She asked if i was ok. I texted back saying, yea im coo.
Im also mad at Tre. He knew about this. Well basically he did tell me yesterday.
I decided to call Kyree. I guess ill be the bigger person in this situation. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. I took a breath before calling.
It rung about 4 times and before being answer. A girl answered his phone.

Me: who this?
???: this is Mercedes
Me: oh, girllllll i was about to go off
Mercedes: (chuckling)
Me: why yo voice sound different
Mercedes: sore throat
Me: aw, well can i talk to Kyree
Mercedes: yea, KYREE, SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU

I heard him take the phone out her hand and slam the door.
Kyree: hello
Me:.......hey
Kyree: look, Justice?
Me: yes
Kyree: im sorry, the whole thing happened weirdly, all we did was stare at eachother it was nothing serious, and then i started to like her but then i thought to myself and
Me: kyree
Kyree: and i realized i love you
I put the phone on mute. Did he really say he loved me. I started to get this feeling i have never felt before. I just smiled and couldnt stop.
At least he apologized and i accept it.
Kyree: hello.......
Me: oh (unmute) im here
Kyree: well, just know im sorry Justice
Me: ok
Kyree: did i mess up big time?
Me: no, but its gonna take along time for me to trust you
Kyree: ight, well ill text you later, i have basketball practice
Me: ok
Kyree: bye
Me: WAIT
Kyree: yea?
Me: i............ never mind
Kyree: ok, bye
Me: bye
What is wrong with me?

Jasmine p.o.v
Jaden wont talk to me at all. It hurt me to know that he dont want to talk to me. I didnt do nothing wrong.
I really wanted to tell him but they told me to keep a promise. Its not like Dezaria went out with Kyree they just was thinking about eachother.
When you think about it Jaden should be able to trust me and right now he cant. I feel horrible. No matter how many times i try to talk to him he just look at me and walks away.
Dad noticed because he asked. I didnt have nothing to say about the situation. Its funny how the house is really quiet.
Right now im in my room finishing some home work. I got a text from that same number again. Its weird because everytime i do school work or school related i get a text.
I looked at it. I just want to know who this is.
"Hey Baby" it said.
"Who is this😒" i texted back.
"Your secret admirer" they said.
"Why cant you just tell me" i texted back.
"If you really want to know, meet me at the closest park by your house tonight" they said.
"Fine" i texted.
I put on my night shoes and grabbed a coat. It get cold when its dark outside. I put my phone in my pocket. I walked out the house, nobody is going to notice im gone anyway.

Jaden p.o.v
I been thinking in my room. I got tired of throwing a basketball up and down. I decided to go talk to Jasmine. I have been ignoring her for the longest.
I got up and walked to her room. I knocked but no answer. I opened her door and she want in there.
I walked downstairs, nobody was there. She is not any where in this house. I checked the backyard and fromt yard. Nobody was there. I asked Mom and Dad, they dont know where she is.
Then i started to get worried. Where is she.

Malak p.o.v
I got a call from Jaden asking have i seen Jasmine or do i know where she is. The last time i talked to her was before i took a nap.
Now im worried.
(Phone Convo)
Me: so you havent seen her
Jaden: well, i havent been talkin to her
Me: man, you made her leave
Jaden: its not my fault
Me: yes it is, we got to go find her
Jaden: fine
(End of phone convo)
I got up and put some clothes on. I was just about to leave when Dezaria came running behind me.
Dezaria: where you going
Me: out
Dezaria: where
Me: to find Jasmine
Dezaria: (gasp) what happen
Me: i dont know, nobody know where she is
Dezaria: im coming
Me: then come on
Dezaria: hold on
She ran to her room and came back with all kind of hair stuff.
We got in the car and drove to Jaden house.
Dezaria: is Jaden going to be there??
Me: well this is his house
Dezaria: omg
When we arrived Jaden hopped in my car and we drove around the neighborhood.

Jasmine p.o.v
When i arrived at the park, i sat down on the bench. I waited, then i heard a voice getting closer.
I saw the person in a distance a cross the park. When he was close enough, i saw his face. It was Benny. I know him from Jaden. Actually i barely know him. He sat on the bench next to me.
Benny: hi Jasmine
Me: wait wait wait, so your the secret admirer
Benny: yea, i want you
Me: well, im taken by Malak
Benny: (lifted my face up) not for long
I smacked his hands off of my face and stood up. He stood up and put a good grip on my waist. A car drove past slowly. Then it parked and people got out.
Malak: Jasmine?
Jaden: Benny?
Me: (trying to move)
Benny swung me around and held me to close to him.
Malak: get your hands off my girlfriend
Jaden: and get your hands off my sister
Benny: she is mine
He put his hands on my mouth. I couldnt talk.
Jaden: man, wtf you doing this for
Benny: cuz, i been wanting Jasmine since i first knew her, then Malak took her away from me
Malak: she was never was with you, she dont even know you
He let go of me which made fall to the ground. I gasped for air.
Jaden: Jasmine get in the car with Dezaria
I ran in the car and closed the door.
Dezaria: you ok?
Me: yea
We looked out the window and saw them fighting.

The last thing we heard.
BOOM BOOM