Chapter 18

*After School*

Jasmine p.o.v
This morning i told everybody to bring a swimming suit. Its summer and its hot. My dad made sure we had a big pool in the backyard.

I know it really big, but come on, my dad is Chris Brown

Everybody decided to come to my house after school. So right now we are just chillin on the swimming pool.
I turned on some music on the big speakers.
I jumped in the pool and then Malak did. Tre raced me and Malak, just to see who would win.
Me: ok, lets make a bet
Malak: ok
Tre: ight
Me: ok, so who ever swim the fastest to the other side of pool wins, and the losers has to pay them 10 dollars
Tre: ight lets go
Me: ok, on your mark, get set.........ghost
They started to swim and stopped. I laughed at them.
Me: ok ok ok, on your mark get set...... GO
We started swimming. Malak was in the lead and Tre was after him. I lost😔.
Me: thats not fair
Tre: ill pay you later
Me: me too
Malak: ight
We looked around the pool to see what everyone was doing. Mercedes and Jalen was just flirting with eachother like usual.
Justice and Kyree was just flirting ,.........like usual. Such freaks.
We decided to race again, imma win.

Dezaria p.o.v
I sat on the edge of the pool. With just my feet in the water. Splashing away. The wind felt good, blowing my hair.
The sun felt good too.
Then all of a sum, i was pushed in the water. I went underwater amd came back up out of breath. I rubbed my eyes, and saw Jaden crackin up.
I rolled my eyes at him. Im mad now.
I turned my back towards him. I heard him get in the pool.
Jaden: im sorry
Me: (still had her back towards him)
Jaden: you mad at me?
Me: (silent)
I felt him wrap his arms around me. Pulling me close to him. I blushed a little.
Jaden: you still mad at me?
Dezaria: (chuckles) no
Jaden: good
Yea, im totally in love with him.

Mercedes p.o.v
Jalen and I have just been chillin. Right now we are playing truth or dare. Its my turn to ask him.
Me: truth or dare?
Jalen: uh dare
Me: i dare you to, go underwater for 10 seconds
Jalen: ok count (takes a deep breath and go underwater)
Me: 1, 2, what comes next, oh yea, 3, 4, 5, wait, 6, (giggles)7, 8,............, 9, 10 you can come up
I told him he could come up but he didnt. I got worried a little bit.
Me: Jalen
I went underwater but i didnt see him. Then when i came up i saw him laughing at me.
Me: not funny (giggling) you had me scared
Jalen: awww
He gave me a big hug.

*3 hours later of them having fun in the pool*

*kind of dark outside*

Justice p.o.v
Kyree and I been chillin on the other side of the pool where no one is at.
He been irritating me. Splashin me with water and everything, but i been enjoying every moment with him.
Just then he splashed me. Then my eyes started burning.
Me: oh my gosh
Kyree: why, what i do?
Me: you splashed water in my eyes (fanning them a lil) and they hurt
Kyree: sorry
He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the pool. He stood in between my legs.
Kyree: can i blow in them for you?
Me: yea
He blew in my eyes 3 times. They stopped hurting.
Me: thanx boo
Kyree: you welcome
He pulled me closer to him. I looked at him and he looked at me.
I looked at his lips of course. It made me bite my lip a lil.
I tried to get up but he made me stay. It was just silent.
He leaned in. I thought about it for a second. I leaned in too. Our lips met. This was our first kiss.
He pulled away smiling. I smiled too. I pulled him to me and kissed while, wrapping my arms around his neck. His lips are so soft😫. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him.
We still was kissing, and i never wanted to stop. But i have to.
I pulled away and hugged him.
Me: i love you Kyree
Kyree: love you too
He pecked my lips one more time and then i got off of him.
I could feel sparks in the air. Im in love with Kyree.

Kyree p.o.v
Kissing Justice was awesome. Imma never forget this moment. That was also the first i kissed her.
I pulled her close to me and hugged her. Im glad im with Justice, nobody else completes me like she do.
I wouldnt do nothing to hurt her,.......again.
I love her.