Chapter 26

2 Months Later...

Jasmine p.o.v
Its been 2 months with out speaking to Malak. I feel like im over him but i still miss him. He had hurt me badly to the point where i didnt even want to look for someone new. Actually i have been talking to this boy named Tj. He's really sweet and chill.

I like how he is sometimes camera shy

I like how he is sometimes camera shy. He's just him and unique💕. Im totally crushing.

Right now, im about to meet up with him at the park. I decided to walk because its not that far. I need the breeze anyways.

I threw on a casual outfit but still dressy cuz i have to look nice ya know😋.

Mercedes p

Mercedes p.o.v
I walked slowly down the stairs. I still have light back pain from that crash. Jalen been by myself the whole time. I dont what i would do. Kyree been having more sister and brother time. I love my brother man.

Jalen was sitting on the couch playing 2k. I feel like interrupting him so i stood infront of him.
Jalen: babe move yo ahh out the way
Me: no baby
Jalen: (smacks lips)
Me: (sits next to him and put legs on his)
Jalen: bae what you wanttt😭
Me: i want you
Jalen: okay what you want from me
Me: i wanna kiss
Jalen: okay, hold on, after 2nd quarter
Me: nooo nowww
Jalen: baby, I promise, when im done you can get as many kisses as you want
Me: ughhhhhhh okay (gets up)
Jalen: I love youuuuu
Me: love you too

Kyree p.o.v
Today is me and Justice 6th month anniversary. Today is going to be so special. I been getting ready. Gotta make sure i look fresh for my baby girl. I told her to imma pick her up so she'll be ready.

Im in the car right now, on my way to pick her up then my phone rung. It was an unknown number so I muted it and put it down. I wonder why that number keep calling me, its been calling all week.

I finally arrived at Justice house. I got out my car and walked up to her door. On the ground was a letter and i picked it up and looked at it. Its Justice letter to her poetry class. I think this letter tells her if she is officially accepted. I put it in my car and then went back to the car.