Class dismissed!

With each step i took i groaned. I was late for class because of the punishment i got for something i didn't do. Why the hell did i come so early??

I entered class and everyone was looking at me like i was i fricking space creature or something.
God! Why were they staring? I felt my face getting hot as i quickly took my seat next to another one of my besties but one that wasn't in our squad, Dough, him and i both hated the subject being thought so we kinda zoned everyone out.

"I was sooo gonna kill you if you didn't show up." he hissed at me.

"Don't be such a baby...the kids in class aren't that bad." i said giggling.

"Ah always with the sarcasm eh?" he smirked at me.

"You know me too well hun."

Geography was my least favourite subject, all those maps and co-ordinates? Doesn't sit well with me.

"Hey how's Trisha?" i asked turning my attention back to Dough.

"She's awesome, as usual...saw her this weekend...annnnnddd we kinda went to second base."
He was blushing like crazy.

What was with everyone and the last weekend? Did everyone luck out except me? Gosh and to think i'm the one that's hung up on love.

"How's the new beau search going?" he looked concerned.

"Its pretty lame to be honest, i mean i don't have a problem finding guys who like me but i just don't think i've met the right one...or in my case the right now one."

I sighed as i looked out the window. The sky was the perfect shade of blue and the fluffy clouds looked so soft. Everything was right with the world. If only it could be right with/for me.

"Hey"

I turned to Dough, who was watching at me with soulfull brown eyes.

"Yea?"

"You'll find him, don't worry." with that he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

This is why he was my best friend, he always knew how to cheer me up.

Just then break bell went signalling the end of first and second periods. And causing our teacher to dismiss our class.

I felt as though my class for finding true love was dismissed also, and i had a sinking feeling it would be for a long time.