A

I didn't stay back after school to chill with my squad like i normally do, i couldn't.
I told them i wasn't feeling well and that i was heading home early. It wasn't technically a lie because thinking about what i had to do did make me feel upset and i was technically going to my second home...but they didn't need to know that.

"Since when do you go home this early?" Rochelle gave me a puzzled look. "You hate your house,remember?"

This caused all of them to give me some funny looks.

Sighing i tried to explain without giving away my secret. "I'm just not feeling well, kinda feeling out-of-sorts."
"Ok JS if you say so." this came from T.

"Imma see you guys tomorrow,aite?"

"Yea catch you later JS." Noel said smiling.

We all said our goodbyes and i left them to chill.

****
I always felt safe here,probably because of all of the weapons. Smiling to myself i started getting dress. Black boots,check. Black jeans,check. Black fitted top,check. Black hoodie,check. Now for the best part,weapons.
After arming myself with my special dagger,a pistol and some other fancy gadgets, i was ready to go get my new assignment from A.

***
"Yo Alex whats up my man?" i said with a wave.

Alex, or as everyone calls him, A was a 6'7" masterpiece. His luscious brown locks weren't too long but just right for gripping and curly also. His eyes were a hazel brown, that seemed lighter when he was in a jolly mood. He had the most amazing six pack going and wasn't afraid to show it off as he was always shirtless. His jeans always hung off of his hips at just the right angle so that you can see his 'v' shape cut leading down to what i assumed would be God's gift to women.

That boy tormented me just by smiling. He had a smile that would make you forget your name...i've experienced this. With dimples in his cheeks and cherry pink lips that popped againgst his caramel colour, he was a panty wetter without knowing it. That is what made him even sexier, he always say he doesn't see whats so sexy about himself.

"Hey there's my favourite man slayer."

"If i was really that good i would have slayed you by now." i replied smirking.

"How do you that you haven't?" he said walking over to give me a bear hug.

"So what do you have for me today, and Alex please no more abattoirs. I couldn't eat for a week after that last mission."

He walked away laughing and shaking his head."I just want you to be able to adapt to any situation baby."

When he said baby i thought i was losing my mind. Even though i had a huge crush on Alex, him and i never talked about those things and trust me we talked about everything.

"Um...Alex...the assignment?"
I knew i was blushing i could feel it,after all he was staring at me weird. It wasn't until i spoke then he snapped out of whatever trance he was in and handed me the assignment.

"Hey...be careful out there...i...uh...i wouldn't want you to die. And good luck." he was blushing and it was just too cute.

"See ya laters Alex."