Still new?

Once i was in the comforts of my room, after having dinner with my mom and little brother, i started thinking about today's events. I was pissed off at myself for what i said to Z and A but i was even more pissed off at them for being the reason i said what i said.
Sighing i pulled out my computer and logged into my email. I had a new request from someone named mafiakid24. I accepted the request knowing that i could and would block the person if it called for it. I got a message the second i accepted.

Mafiakid24:Hey Jamie...wait this is Jamie right??? O_o
Me: Yessss...who are you and wadda want?  ~_~
Mafiakid24: Oh thank goodness! Do you know how mortified i would have been rn?!
Me: Lol...why? Btw who are you?
Mafiakid24: Because i wud have seemed like a total idiot for sending a request to someone i didn't even know...hmmm should i tell you or nah?
Me: Well 'mafiakid24' i'll have you know that i'm very fond of the block button and that i won't hesitate to block your ass.^_^

Whoever this person was they knew me...and it was putting me on edge. Not having a clue to who i was chatting with yet having the person know who i was. It was unnerving.

Mafiakid24: Ok ok fine! Geez what are u block-a-bitch.com?
Me: lmao omg!! What?!
Mafiakid24: its good to know that you have a sense of humor :)... But jus so i won't get block ima let you know that you're speaking to the one and only Azariel Anderson...also known as double A or the mafiakid ;)
Me: :O...x_x.....

I literally fell out of bed when i found out who it was. The green eyed bombshell was IMing me?? I had to pinch myself just to make sure i wasn't dreaming. I mean of course i thought he was cute and all but i don't really know him so it's kinda hard to crush on him, still i felt a buzz knowing that he had sought me out. It was unbelievable. I know he was still new to the school and everything but i still felt flattered that out of all the girls he decided to hmu. My laptop chimed bringing me back to reality and reminding me that i had left the chat.

Mafiakid24: um...hello???
Me: yea sorry bout that...was jus a lil surprised that you msg me...thats all ©_©
Mafiakid24: lol yeaaaa...i kinda asked Noel for ur email...dnt think i'm some stalker or sumthing...i jus wasnt sure how to ask you and u seemed kinda down than when i last saw you at lunch sooo yea...
Me: maybe i do think ur a stalker ;) lol and its kool im actually glad you did it becuz i wud never have the courage to ask u 'mafiakid24' *rolling eyes* where in the world did you get such an insidious name from? Rotfl...
Mafiakid24: *_* this coming from someone named 'assassaincreed11'? You, of all persons, are giving me bullshit about my name?? Lmao :D :))
Assassaincreed11: wateva playa *rolling eyes* *yawns* hey im really tired...can we continue this 2morrow? I really wanna know why u chose that name and maybe i'll tell u why i chose mine ;)
Mafiakid24: yea sure thing :) ttyl assassain ;) and sweet dreams...
Assassaincreed11: :) you too mafiakid...sleep well...

Shutting down my laptop as i got ready for bed, i couldn't help but smile for thinking that maybe Azariel might be the guy i was looking for all along...my mr. Right or my mr. Right-now! Whichever i wanted it to be. With that thought in my head it was easy to drift off to dreamland the minute my head touched the pillow.