The Assignment...

Seriously? I wanted sooo bad to curse right now. A fu¢king supermarket??! Real nice guys. I was gonna tear Alex limb from limb when i got back.
Apparently i was to get in and out of a supermarket without anyone seeing me. Shaking my head and cursing to myself i made my way stealthly across the parking lot. I so hope the 'package' was worth all of this.

I got in and to my surprise it was empty. Thats....strange...
I walked as quietly as i could. Thanks to my dance classes i was light on my feet. I did a scan of my surroundings and i spotted a security cam. With my cat like skills i got to it with great ease and broke it. Now all they would see is a dark shadow before everything goes blank.

Following the directions A gave to me, i ended up in the detergent section. Oh thats just fu€king perfect. I'm allergic to these things and this is where i'm sent?? I had to get the package and go...like now!

I saw the tape that indicated where the package was. But the minute i grabbed the bag, someone on the other side did the same thing. Frowning i pulled the bag towards me and the person's hand came with it.

"Who the hell are you?" i automatically put on one of my accents to mask my actual voice.

"I'm your worst nightmare." the stranger said sounding a little italian.

That accent made me wanna throw up.
"Well...nightmare prepare to have a bad daydream."

As i said this i yanked the bag from him and delivered a sickening blow to his head. He stumbled backwards and pulled out a revolver and started shooting at me. I did my best to get out of the way of the bullets, but one still grazed me across the face.
The fu©ker was gonna pay.
I walked right up to him, dodging bullets like the matrix, and stab him in the arm with my dagger. Sure i could've killed him but with all the ruckus we were making, i was sure the police were on their way. Taking my dagger from his arm i darted to the back door of the supermarket and sensed he was doing the same.
I exited the building before him so i was able to stash my body in the shadows and observe him. He pulled out his phone with his good arm and spoke into it in rapid, what i thought was, italian. Great now i was gonna have to learn italian. Scoffing i made my way back to home so that Alex could tend to my scrape. I was gonna have to come up with something to tell the squad.

****
A/n
Hey guys...urm...gals i mean. I know i haven't updated in a while but i've been busy and also i've had writer's block trying to think of which course i want my story to take. Well i hope u liked this chapter. If so don't forget to vote and share!!! Also i want to hear from you so comment,comment,comment!!! >o<
If you have any ideas or can make awesome covers or banners hmu in my dm...i don't bite ^_^

Thanks for reading!!!
L.o.l... Lots of love from na shava :*