New Kid on the block.

At school the next day i tried to avoid my squad members as much as i could. I still didn't know what to say about my pretty visible scar. But by the time lunch bell rang i knew meeting them was inevitable. I would just have to draw attention away from my wound.
The minute i stepped out of class i ran into Tavia aka the bitch of the grade. She scowled at me and i just rolled my eyes and walk pass her. I could kill her just like that but i had bigger problems. As i made my way pass the office so i could get to the girls' class i saw this guy sitting outside looking bored. He seemed new because trust me if he came RHS all this time i would have known. For one all the girls would have been going crazy and since things were calm it meant they hadn't spotted the 6' adonis as yet.
Probably sensing i was looking at him, he looked up at me and flashed me a drop dead gorgeous smile that sent my emotions running wild. His eyes were a green that wasn't too noticeable. You had to stare real hard and real long to see it...which is what i was doing and felt like an idipoo. Taking a deep breath to regain my confidence i went over to him and sat in the chair next to him.

"Hi i'm Jamie Suarez or you could call me JS for short, you must be new here." i said whilst extending my hand.
Taking it he says "Is it that obvious that i don't belong here?"
He had a slight accent that an average person wouldn't pick up but as an assassain every fine detail counts.
"I'm Azariel and yes i am new to this place. Not just the school but the country too. My family moved here on...uh...business. So i was told i had to continue school here."

"Well you will love it here, both the school and country." i was all smiles.

Just then he flexed his arm and i caught sight of a bandage.
"How'd you get that?" i motioned towards his arm.

"I..uh..got into a fight last night and you know things got savage."

I didn't know why but i had an uneasy feeling. Was it sheer coincidence that i stabbed a guy the exact place the same night and that he had an accent that he was trying to mask? Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I now knew why Z called me Nancy Drew last night.

"Well since you can't move just yet imma see you around. And if you need a tour of the school i'd be more than happy to show you round. Also if you need a friend i'm here and i'm sure my squad would just love meeting you." i giggled at that last remark but then i remembered i hadn't seen my squad yet. With that i left him to return to his boredom kingdom.

***
"What the hell happened to your face?" T was practically in my face right now.

"I got scraped...by a cat...a stray." i was inwardly facepalming myself. This was the best i could have came up with?

"That's a big cat if your scar is that huge." Kimlee was examining it.

"Can we please talk about something other than my scar?"

"If you went home that early, how did a cat sratch you?" Rochelle asked.

"It was in my street durh!" this game of Q&A was starting to get on my nerves.
Just as they were about to cross examine me, Noel walked in with Azariel behind him.
"Hey JS, this guy was looking for you."

"Hey i wanted to let you know that i would be starting school from tomorrow."

"That's cool...ima see you tomorrow then." i smiled at him and i was pretty sure i was blushing like an idiot too.
When he was gone all i heard were squeals behind me reminding me that the girls were there. I turned to them and braced my self for their questions about the new kid on our block.