six.

josh
and respectfully...

Did you mean the things you said to me? Do you hate me?

Why do you even hang around anymore Josh?! I don't want you here.

Your poisonous words made me feel as if I'd been run over by your faulty car. I couldn't breathe. I looked at you and your face was red with anger. Mine was wet with tears.

You ruin everything!

You were slurring your words now.

Just leave! I hate you! Ihateyouihatyouihateyou. You've ruined my life.

You started crying at that point. I didn't understand what I'd done to set you off. A few minutes before you were flicking through the channels on tv.

Josh... I'm sorry. Josh, please don't leave. I didn't mean it. I promise. Josh!

You were crying harder now and so was I.

Josh. Don't go. C'mon, please.

I desperately wanted to pull you into my arms but instead, I pulled my coat on. You grabbed my hand. I jerked it away from you.

Tyler... I'm not coming back. I'm sick of this. You went too far tonight.

You buried your face in your hands after I said that, falling to the floor in a mess. I began to choke on my sobs.

I opened the door and stepped outside.

But Josh... I love you.

My body turned rigid. Why would you say that, Tyler? I very nearly came back inside. Because I love you too, baby boy. I love you so much.

I slammed the door behind me.