epilogue.

"Could I please get two mochas and a slice of the chocolate cake?" Josh asked the waitress. She nodded, writing it down, before walking away.

Josh turned to smile at Tyler.
"Old habits never fade," Tyler grinned. Their hands were laced together on the table.

Josh (and his cat) had moved in with Tyler. It was a difficult move. Tyler associated it with frustration because Josh had so much shit that was so hard to move. And don't even get him started on how often his cat tried to run away.
At least, at the end of each day, he could sleep in his bed again because Josh was beside him.

"Here you go," The waitress said, setting the coffees and cake down.
"Thanks, Mandy," Josh grinned. She nodded and walked away. He handed Tyler a fork. "Eat up."

They shared the cake, slicing off small pieces with their forks.
"I think you should have ordered the sponge today," Tyler announced, after feeding Josh a piece. He remembered seeing couples do that together but was always too shy to try it with Josh. Now he finally could.
Josh was smirking at him. "I think that you're too picky."
Tyler scoffed. "If I was picky, I don't think I'd be sitting here with you right now." Josh raised his eyebrows, beginning to laugh.

|-/

To: jishwa is alien
joshhhhhh

From: jishwa is alien
Ye that's my name bbyboy

To: jishwa is alien
:3 anyway pick up cat food for puddle

From: jishwa is alien
I thought you couldn't care less about puddle's wellbeing??

To: jishwa is alien
stfu leave me alone. she's cuddly

From: jishwa is alien
calm down. be home soon xx

From: jishwa is alien
do you need anything else from the shops?

To: jishwa is alien
hmm surprise me ;;;;)

From: jishwa is alien
;;;;;;;;;;;;) will do

To: jishwa is alien
btw I told mum I have a new bf and she wants to meet the bf and keeps asking me why I'm not dating you. lol mum it is josh I'm just trying to surprise you

From: jishwa is alien
why don't you just tell her loser?

To: jishwa is alien
bc it's a suRPRISE JOSH DUH

To: jishwa is alien
hA that's kinda like your name

From: jishwa is alien
stop my phones going off and I'm in the shops ily

To: jishwa is alien
sorryy love you 2

|-/

Tyler was cuddled up with Puddle the cat on the lounge when Josh returned.
"Hey Ty... who's your new best friend?" He laughed as Tyler rolled his eyes.
"She's still a pain in my behind."
"Mmmm 'kay." Josh replied, shaking his head.
"Don't 'kay' me!" Tyler replied, a smile creeping onto his cheeks.

Josh put the cat food away before coming back into the lounge room with something hidden behind his back. Tyler giggled.
"If you got me a wedding ring I'm going to hit you over the head." Josh blushed, rolling his eyes.
"Why on earth would I spend my money to buy you a ring when I can barely afford cat food some days?" He retorted.
"Exactly." Tyler agreed. "So, what did you get me?" Josh smiled slyly at him and sat down next to him, dropping the gift on his lap.

It was a fucking recipe book for cakes.

"I hate you." Tyler said simply.
"Love you too," Josh chuckled, wrapping his arms around him. "Brrrr, you're cold."
"Keep me warm then."

an: hello!!! I hope you've enjoyed that. when I originally came up with the idea, I never thought much effort would go into it. but a lot has. and I'm so proud of this book. I love it a lot and I hope you do too, dear reader.
when I was writing this story, I was quite frustrated with a lot of people. I think this was my way to get it out. it's been very therapeutic.

thank you for reading. stay alive |-/