0. Prologue

I moved a strand of hair behind my ear as the man in front of me checked my resume. Not once did he look up, and it made me absolutely nervous. His slender fingers paged through, seeming unimpressed by my attributes as if he knew his decision before hand. 

"Have you worked with wax figures before ?" his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"uh..mannequins" I quickly responded as he nodded and placed my resume on the coffee table in front of me. His grey hair fell over his defined face as his lips curled into a smile, I was unsure of his intentions at this moment. 

"Well, how soon are you available to work for me ?" he asked, crossing one leg over the other as his eyes continued to scan me from top to bottom. 

"As soon as possible"

"perfect." 

The man rose from his seat and handed me a piece of paper with directions scribbled on it. Lost in the note, I flinched when his cold fingers stroked my cheek, causing him to chuckle. Everything about him was alluring. The way he carried himself, the way his dark eyes invited me in, and the way his smile made him seem welcoming. 

"I shall see you tomorrow, and you will be staying at the manor, if thats okay with you" he said, dusting off his extravagant suit. "All employees stay on the premises, please pack all  that you would need for the next six months."

I nodded quickly in response, more excited that I actually got the job than the fact that I have to stay at my new boss's home. "Thank you Mr. Cha" I bowed respectfully as his beautiful smile made my heart flutter. 

"Please, (y/n) call me Hakyeon" he smirked, as my eyes followed his figure exit the coffee shop.