Eight

Eyes On You || Dean Ambrose fan fiction;

Chapter Eight^

Rylin's point of view;

I don't even want to go. What was I suppose to even pack? After a couple of minutes, I finally decided what to take with me. I put some clothes, sweaters and washroom stuff in my black handbag. Currently, it was pretty hot outside so I was wearing black yoga pants and a baby blue tank top. I packed my rain boots and an umbrella for incase if the weather changed. I let my hair down but grabbed a couple of hair elastics in case I needed one.

I heard a knock at my door and I expected it was Heath but instead Dean was standing in front of me. His style was pretty neat and casual, he was wearing a black t-shirt with some black nike track pants, and his hair was just loose and messy like usual.

"You done staring at my hotness?" He asked with a smirk.

"I wasn't. . ." I said as I looked down, I felt a little bit embarrassed.

"Sure, you know you can't resist this." He said with a wink as he gestured at himself, I just stared at him in disbelief, slightly shaking my head at him.

"Anyways," I said with a slight laugh, "why are you here?"

"I'm picking you up." He said popping the 'p'.

"O-okay?" I questioned as I stared at him weirdly, "wait I need to get something."

"Oh Rylin, you should of been ready a long time ago! And you're not ready yet?" He asked as he faked a shocked expression.

"I am, I just need to get my bag." I said as I grabbed my bag that was sitting by the closet, I went into the kitchen and grabbed my bottle of water. I came back at the door and put my shoes on.

We both walked outside the hotel to his car, and I just stared at his car in awe. I've always wanted to get one of those kind of cars, and I thought it was quite beautiful. He has good taste in cars!

"This is your car?" I asked but nearly yelled as I stared at him in shock.

"Yeah." He said with a small chuckle.

"Wow. . ." I mumbled to myself as I felt my bag slowly fall from my arm.

"You like it?" He asked me as I nodded my head.

"Yeah! It's beautiful." I said as he smiled, showing his dimples.

"Give me your bag, I mean uh I'll put it in the back if you'd like?" He suggested nervously, I gave him my bag and mumbled a thanks before getting into the passenger seat.

"When and where are we going to meet the rest?" I asked him as he started the car.

"Well, Roman said we should meet at the arena at 6pm so we could all be in the same vehicle." He simply replied, I looked at the time that showed and it only said 5:30 pm.

"Then why the hell did you pick me up 30 minutes early?" I asked him as my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Because, Ry we need to get some food." He answered as if I asked the most obvious question.