Chapter 6

its been a while XD ......my lovelienesses

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Anthony

"It's still dark," I mumbled, cracking on eye open. Auburn swirls and blond locks entered my vision.

"Aww don't be pissy!"

"Annakate Mari Glide, leave me alone. I'm in the middle of a three some!" I growled. "With my bed, blanket, and wonderful pillow!" I laughed, throwing pillows at the girls. Their faces were hilarious, that is after the bewildered gazes. Sydan threw a pillow at me running for the door, Anna quickly following her retreat. I let out another chuckle, what a way to start our first day of the new school year.

After the little show I took a cold shower ,the lack of hot water was most likely due to the fact that I was the last one to take a shower.

I made my way to my chair at the table, everyone was seated except for Mother who was presenting the breakfast.

I took a deep whiff, identifying the contents."Mother that egg bake smells delicious." Smiling she nodded with joy, she was an amazing cook and she loved to be praised, it was like a confident boost to her abilities, and definitely improved her mood for the day.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Sydan

We stood at the end of they're dirt driveway. There we stood, new backpacks, clothes (much to my objection), and books. We waited silently, I was shocked when I had found out that they enrolled me in school, I'm not dumb, I just haven't been to school in a while, that's all.

You could hear the bus from miles away, I glanced at Annakate and Anthony. Anna, the more obserevent twin, noticed my gaze and gave me a reasuring smile. She then turned and punched her brother on the arm and whispered a threat into his ear.

Andy turned towards me and the bus pulled up, he bowed gracefully, "May I escort thy beautiful princess on the bus!" He exclaimed, gesturing towards the bus. I rolled my eyes in response, waving him off as I scurried up the bus steps. "My poor heart is breaking at such a refusal!" He faked a tear.

"Whatever!" I smiled and held a hand out for him to take, guiding him up the stairs.

"Oh, thy princess never fails to return the offer!" He wailed, making my cheeks flush.

A wolf whistle sounded through the bus.

I heard Anthony let out a low growl, what kind of animal is he anyways? "Dose this beautiful princess have a name?"

Anna let out a her renown tinkling laugh, as entered the bus, "Yes, she does, but why should you even care? Do you like what you see?" My cheeks burned even more, I slowly turned to face the bus full of people.

At the end of the bus was the male who had whistled, who had asked for information, who was blushing just as much as I was. His eyes were an intense haze of brown and black, complete opposite of Anthony's honey gold ones. He had medium length, spiky brown hair. "I didn't know you were bi!" What a dick, and wow that comeback sucked.

It was time I spoke up. "Hey dick head, hmm if your a dick head then you must have a pretty small brain, you know, considering the size." I smirked as all the bus mates laughed at my come back. Sure it wasn't the best, but it was better than him.

Yes, I had just started a war.

He swore, and his buddies shoved him down into his seat. I looked for a place to sit and decided to sit by a the twins, I took my place next to an extremely quit girl, who had been "reading" her book through the whole exchange. "I'm Sydan."

She looked genually startled that I had choose to sit next to her, but then relaxed as she saw that the twins were right behind her. "Names  Brynn." Brynn was different, not like me, or at least I don't think so, but rather she was extremely smart, and beautiful. The problem was that she hid herself from the world, no one even new who she was. She lacked socializing skills. Not that I was much better, but at least I had some!

School was just like I remembered it, the only unfortunate event so far though is that the twins have A lunch, and I have B lunch. Speaking of lunch lets just say its going to be a disaster.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

by the way Anthony and andy are the same person (andy is a nick name (again i know it should be something like tony but really im an author and there for I say his nick name is andy!!! I have the power and the force!)) and yes i know its short! sorry about that

~brielle~

ps: let the force be with you!!! ...unless ur evil.... XD