Chapter 10 (Whats normal...when everybody's different?)

"The case is a girl Uncle, Sydan, Sydan Heart."

Third Person

Harold thought over this new information, this matter is one that should be approached carefully with complete seriousness. An unknown power, but a powerful one, is such a dangerous thing. It could accidentally be triggered if it has any attachment to her emotions. But if it were attached to her emotions then why have we never found her? Surely we would have heard of some horrible "accident", it must be a very rare and very special gift.

He took a sip from his gray mug, his dull eyes landing on the profile infront of him. He looked at the different pictures displayed on the page. He then scrambled towards the phone, grasping it with a grubby hand.

"Aleck, get me a copy of the profile, yes another one. Only this time I want it in color."

He slammed the phone back down, not waiting for an answer. Grabbing the profile he brought it closely to his pale face, his eyes running over the black and white print. He noted the different shads of gray in her hair, each picture was a different shade, but it was in the same areas every time.

Harold flipped the profile to the information page, taking another sip of his black coffee, only to spit it everywhere. How was this profile helpful to him? This Sydan Heart had no past location, and "some where out of town" was listed in the current location. How helpful.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I really need to get my head in the game 

Sydan

Andy suggested we went out to eat tonight since his parents weren't going to be home to cook or eat with us. Personally I didn't care either way. And Annakate who had nodded her head quit vigorously had now ditched us to go to a sleep over, she invited me along, but I was contempt to stay with Andy rather than to leave him alone. Not that I care if he gets lonely, I just simply don't want him to feel bad after his family has helped me so much.

I blinked earnestly, once again easily distracted by my thoughts. I felt my cheeks flush with warmth when I realized how close he was, his golden features were less than a foot away, his hand even closer, waving back and forth in attempt to gain my attention.

"I thought I  had lost you for a moment." I noded in response. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Well being that I've never been to this town before, or even this far away from home, I'd say anywhere you see fit, that doesn't cost to much."

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Third Person

Harold scanned the file, it showed a teenage girl, presumably 17 or 18 years of age. She stood about  5 ft 7" and had a petite frame, with lean muscles. Her mid-back blond hair was what struck him the most. Harold studied the colored pictures that laid scattered around his desk looking at the patterns. Blue eyes brimming with tears, blue and blond. Pink rosy lips drawn up into a curved smile, orange and blond. Brows furrowing, Eyes narrowed slightly,  red and blond. Content, pink and blond. Peaceful slumber, anywhere from olive to aqua green and blond.

Harold grinned triumphintly and let out a shout of joy. Aleck, who had been slumped in the corner sleeping, awoke confusion staining his features. He looked towards his uncle for an explanation at his sudden commotion.

"Boy, I have a hypothesis!." His nephew nodded numbly, sleep still threatening to over whelm him. Harold pointed his chubby fingers at the papers on his desk. "My theory is that the reason no accident that has been huge enough to catch our attention is because the majority of her magic is locked in her body. Only when she is emotionally threaten does she unconsciously use it. But she is not actually accessing her powers!" Aleck nodded again. " Get over here boy!"

"How do you figure?" He asked as he stumbled over towards his uncle.

"Her magic is having small leaks. Look at the photos, son. Do you see her hair?" Harold paused, waiting for his nephew to nod once again. "Her emotions are connected to her power, though is is usually contained in her body, it seems it is very visible since there is to much power to contain. See, look here, blue and shes crying, Pink and shes neutral, it shows that its highly energetic. Red and shes angry."

"I'll go inform the center that you have found important information." He grinned with his uncle, slapping him on the back.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

so its been awhile.....and this is kinda short...but i was in math class and i was done with my project...so what the hay right?

:)