#6: One of the Foxes

Author's Note: Woo! Already 592 views and 47 votes! I'm so happy!(≧∇≦) I didn't think my book would actually do ok! I mean it's not like I have a million votes (yet!) but having 47 votes and 592 reads is just a start! I'm just over joyed I guess ^^' But I want to thank you guys for making it possible! Thanks a bunch! So please keep commenting, voting, and reading to get to our goal! It's gonna be hard but isn't every challenge?

I'm probably going way over my head but it's just a dream. A dream that may come true, I just have to keep writing! ^.^ And please stick around to follow me and I'll surely follow you back! Or even PM me if you need someone to talk to! Thanks again everyone!(^o^)

//______________________\\

Judy sat up in her bed and yawned, feeling around, noticing that Nick wasn't beside her. She jumped when she heard someone in the living room, falling out of her bed. Pulling down her t-shirt, she stumbled into the room and looked to see Nick about to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked quickly.

His ears fell against his head as he turned around to see his bunny girlfriend in only a long oversized t-shirt.

Nick scratched his ears nervously," Ah, I'll be back honey bun, just wait for me k?"

Judy rubbed down her ears before walking up to him. She eyed the small duffle bag that he was hiding behind his back.

"Nick, where are you going?" Judy asked, twiddling with his tie between her paws.

He sighed, avoiding eye contact with her. She leaned against him, still hanging onto his tie.

"I'm uh gonna hang out with Finnick and some other guys for a little while. I promise I'll be back Carrots," Nick explained, holding onto her shoulders.

She narrowed her eyes slightly," I want to come with you."

"What? No! I-I mean no, Judy you can't," Nick said quickly.

Judy crossed her arms," And why not?"

"B-because it's not a place for uh rabbits, it's for your own safety Judes," he tried explaining.

"Well if I can't come with you then you're not going," she snapped.

Nick looked at her with bewilderment and shocked," Excuse me? You can't tell me- you know what? Fine, fine get in the car."

Judy beamed as she went to her room to change. Nick waited on the couch, groaning and arguing to himself. Maybe he could trick her or leave now. As he thought this Judy came in wearing a slightly big flannel button up shirt that showed her shoulders and light blue faded jeans. Nick coughed before the two left outside. He opened the door to the driver's seat and quickly jumped in, locking the doors behind him. Judy blinked, then realization washed over her.

"Nick? Nick! Let me in!" She yelled, grabbing onto the door handle.

Nick started the car and rolled down the window. "Sorry Whiskers."

He then sped off, leaving Judy in his dust. She coughed, watching his car speed off. With a frustrated sigh she chased after his car, if she could run miles everyday, she could chase down a car. When she was running out of energy however, she grabbed someone's bike, promising to return it later. Judy cycled as fast as she could, following his car into an abandoned part of Zootopia. She slowed down, hoping that Nick didn't know that she was behind him.

He drove to a dark old abandoned Casino with one single sign that was still lit reading,'Foxes Only' Judy arched her eyebrow when he parked there. She jumped off the bike and set it against a trash can. Nick got out of the car and grabbed his duffle bag. As he entered the building through a broken window, Judy waited a few seconds before following him in. It was dark at first, but as she followed him through a small vent, voices were heard.