#12: Vixen Comes To Stay A While (Part 3)

"Get out of here and never come back!"She snapped, throwing his clothes at the door.

Nick tried to calm her down," Judy Hopps! Come on, I know it looks bad but you're overreacting!"

Judy slammed his belongs against the wall. "I am not overreacting!"

The war between the two went on for hours, just screaming and yelling. Finally the two just gave up. Judy fell on her bed and was in deep thought while Nick sat on the sofa, with his head in his paws.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen," Vixen pleaded.

"It's ok, it's not your fault, you just slipped... I'm sorry, Judy's just really overprotective and she didn't like you wearing my clothes," he whispered.

Vixen scooted closer," I was just playing around, I'm so sorry Nicky."

"It's fine, I know you were," he mumbled.

She moved bouncy curls of hair from her face before moving Nick's face to look at her.

"You don't need this Nick, you deserve more," she whispered.

He just stared at her.

Judy wiped a few tears away before regaining her strength. Maybe she did overreact and now she just needed to hear his explanation. Judy was sure he had a good reason.

Vixen tilted her head and leaned forward. Nick was staring at her, but leaned backwards due to instincts. He knew where this was going so he pushed away from her. Just as he did this Judy walked out from her room slowly. But Vixen had other plans. She grabbed Nick's face and plunged her lips against his. Vixen tried to make it look like they've been kissing for a while by giving some effects such as small moans. Judy's head snapped to the sofa, her eyes wide with shock and her mouth agape.

Nick heard Judy come out so he forcefully pushed her away. He scrambled from her while Vixen looked at Judy with fake astonishment.

"J-Judy please, don't freak out," Nick whispered, moving off the couch.

"Get out," she whispered firmly,"And take that slut with you."

He growled,"Judy, she's not a slut."

"Shut up and get out of my apartment," she snapped, pointing to the door.

Vixen stood and got her stuff before standing by the door. Nick looked over at her, then back at Judy.

"If I leave, I'm not coming back," he warned her.

Judy's facial expressions didn't change. "Good. Get. Out."

Nick didn't move, he just stared at her, as if he didn't believe her, or didn't want to at least. Judy again pointed to the door, her eyes fogging up.

"Judy..." He said very slowly.

"Get out!" She screamed suddenly, making him flinch.

Nick backed up and grabbed his keys. "You can keep my shit because I'm never coming back," he spat at her, ears down.

Judy just glared," I'll burn your shit. Leave. Now."

Nick narrowed his eyes before pushing past Vixen and leaving. She looked at Judy with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes. Then she followed Nick and closed the door behind her slowly. Judy stood there for several seconds before picking up Nick's shirt. She looked down at it and tears began to pour and stain it. Judy went to her room and collapsed on the bed, grasping the shirt. When she sat up curled into her bed, she hugged the shirt and continued to cry. Judy felt so many emotions.

Betrayal, anger, heartbreak, hurt, and loneliness. Already she missed him, how she couldn't stand the thought of Nick and Vixen heating it up at his apartment. It just made her angry and broke her heart even more.

She lost the best thing that has ever happened to her.

Nick wasn't feeling any better than she was. He walked home with Vixen following him. He said he'd let her stay for one night but he wasn't completely sure. When Nick arrived he threw open the door and tossed his keys on his old couch. He ran his paws through his fur and sighed loudly, leaning against the wall. Vixen followed behind him, trying to massage his shoulders.

"It's ok Nicky, just calm down," she whispered in his ear.

Nick wasn't thinking much of her, just of Judy. He wanted to cry, all he wanted was Judy. Vixen began to place kisses on his neck, which Nick quickly backed away from.

"Vixen stop, I just broke up with the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't touch another women right now while all I really want is Judy," he said sternly.

Vixen pouted,"She's just a rabbit!"

Nick snarled slightly,"She isn't just a rabbit. I love her, more than any other animal. More than any other fox."

Someone rang the doorbell. Nick ran to the door, in hopes it would be Judy. However it was just another fox who leaned against the door frame.

"Is Vixen here?" He asked with a New Jersey accent.

Nick nodded and moved a little to show the arctic fox. She made a small gasp before shoving past Nick and standing next to him.

"Are you ready to go home now babe?" He asked.

"Is this your ex?"Nick asked her.

The fox scoffed,"Ex? Did she tell you that shit? Man you must be really stupid, she's just using you for a good time. It's what we do. I do a girl, she does a guy. See where I'm getting at?"

Nick started to put the pieces together. "So... Your boyfriend never kicked you out? You... Lied?"

She didn't say anything.

"I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me because you wanted me for a one nights stand?" Nick snapped.

"N-No! I was going to break up with him because I wanted a real boyfriend like you. I was so jealous of how you treated Judy, how much you loved her. I wanted that love, so I tried to get you to break up with her to get with me..." She explained.

Nick groaned," Get out..."

"N-Nic-"

"Get out!"

The male fox pulled Vixen by the waist while smirking at the scene before him. "Come on babe, I need a little fun," he laughed.

The last thing Nick saw was Vixen's blue eyes before he slammed the door in her face. He was so angry. Nick went around his small apartment and started throwing and kicking things around. After ten minutes of breaking and hitting thins, he went to his sofa and fell on it, groaning in frustration. He wiped his paws over his face and stared at the ceiling. Judy's face appeared several times in his mind. Her smell, her looks, her body, her habits, her likes and dislikes, everything.

All he wanted was Judy back. And she wanted the same.