#11: Vixen Comes To Stay A While (Part 2)

A/n: OMG! This book already has 2.13 views and 201 votes! I know it doesn't sound like much but for me it sounds like a lot XD Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting, it means so much to me! Also I have posted my Wilde Hopps fanfiction called: My Savage So please, if you can then check it out! New chapter coming up soon!(^∇^)

• • •

Judy was tangled up in her blankets, snoring slightly. When the sunlight hit her eyes, she squeezed them shut. Slowly she began to awake, stretching her sore limbs. Sniffing the air, she smelt eggs and pancakes, which made her wake up faster. Judy sat up in bed, realizing that Nick was gone. He must of made breakfast, she thought. With a happy grin she climbed out of bed and pulled Nick's t-shirt tighter around her. The smell of breakfast sent a relaxation vibe down her spine as she almost skipped to the kitchen.

When she opened the door she saw Nick flipping pancakes and Vixen sitting on a stool wearing a lavender robe. They didn't see her so she closed it slightly, leaving a crack for her to see through.

"That's hilarious," Vixen giggled.

Nick seemed very carefree, he didn't make that half open gaze but instead was looking very happy, he was even laughing with great joy. Judy felt a small knot in her stomach as she watched the two, they seemed so happy...

"Yeah it hurt like crap," Nick chuckled, putting the pancakes on a plate.

Vixen took a plate and moaned," Wow Nicky these smell really good."

Judy gripped the door frame, she called him Nicky again.

"Heh thanks Vix," he grinned, getting out the syrup.

Did he just call her Vix? Judy inhaled deeply,'they're just friends...' She thought. Judy then opened the door fully, revealing herself.

"Good morning," she greeted them walking over to Nick.

"Mmhm." Vixen looked down at her pancakes and began to slowly eat them.

"Finally your up sleepy head," Nick teased.

Judy kissed his cheek and rolled her eyes. "So you finally to fix breakfast for once."

"Only because Vixen begged," he chuckled.

"Who knew he was such a great cook?" Vixen cooed, showing Judy the eggs and pancakes he had cooked for her.

Judy crossed her arms and leaned against the stove,"I knew, Nick's just took lazy to cook anything for me. What suddenly changed your mind Nicky?"

He shrugged,"I dunno, I just thought I a little change would be good for me."

Vixen beamed, knowing that he cooked for her. Judy raised an eyebrow and grabbed a plate. She put a pancake and bit of eggs before sitting next to Vixen.

"So have you talked to your boyfriend to work things out?"Judy asked, picking at her eggs.

Vixen looked away and shrugged. "Kinda but he still won't let me back home, I might have to stay another night or two, if that's ok with you?"

She looked at Nick with wide eyes while Judy thought Vixen was talking to her.

"Of course she can,"Nick spoke up.

Judy looked at him before nodding. "Yeah uh of course, sure..."

Nick fixed himself a plate and sat down on the counters. "Judy will you come with me to pick up something from the office, I left my phone there."