C.Thomas.Howle

Y/N P.O.V

Thomas is out with his friends for a little bit, I'm walking around the house until I see Thomas's purple muscle shirt he wears to play Ponyboy Curtis. I've read the book and I know the quotes and lines he says, I put on the shirt and it's pretty big but I love it because it's nice and it smells like Thomas.

I get all ready and walk around pretending to be Ponyboy, with a good assent I must say. everything is going good until I slow clapping in the door way, I turn around seeing Thomas standing there smiling at me "so whos my girlfriend right now" he asks, I run up to him and stick my hand out so he can shake it "my names Ponyboy Curtis" I reply, he smiles bigger and shakes my hand "that's an original name" he says "ya my dad was an original person, I have a brother named Sodpop it even says so on his birth certificate" I reply.

We both look at each other and start laughing like crazy "so was I good enough for you Mr. actor" I asks him trying not to laugh "well you wear okay but not amazing like me" he says being his cocky self. I playfully hit him in the arm "so how can I get better" I ask him "well first off you can get a costume the fits you" he replies tugging at his shirt I'm wearing "but I like this shirt it's nice and soft" I reply to him.  He looks at me in the eyes and pulls me close "you do look hot as Ponyboy" he says trying to be sexy, I look at him with a weird look "that sounded really wrong" he says again, all I do is nod my head in response "I meant you look really hot Y/N" he says fixing the mistake he mad "well  you look really hot to Mr. C.Thomas.Howle" I say trying to hold in my laugh. He hates when people call him by his full name but I do it to get a rise out of him "oh your gonna get it Y/N" he says chasing me around the house.

After chasing me for a while he pins me to the ground "got you" he says smirking down at me "you sure did" I reply smiling  and blushing a little. He starts to move in but I stop him, he looks at me a little confused "what's wrong" he asks confused "you can kiss Ponyboy Curtis....you have a girlfriend" I answer his question acting like Ponyboy. Thomas looks at me amused and he leans in again "well she doesn't have to find out" he says trying to act all cool "well okay then" I say leaning in to and in a second his lips are on mine and there moving in sync.

After we pull apart I get up and run to my room and change back into my normal close. I walk out and walk to the living room wear Thomas is sitting on the couch "hi baby" I say sitting on his lap 'hey" he replies smirking at me "I heard from a little birdy that you cheated on me with Ponyboy Curtis" I say acting like I didn't know.

For a second he looked at me confused and then started to play along "what are you talking about baby I would never" he says leaning for a kiss. I push him away and look at him like I'm sad "you already had your kisses to day.....FROM PONYBOY" I say acting REALLY dramatic "baby no I'm sorry he kissed me" he says acting as dramatic "no it's to late you've made your choice" I reply fake crying. We look at each other and start laughing like crazy again "do you forgive me" he asks "yes I do baby" I reply and kiss him. I should really act like his characters more often.