The Goonies(mouth)

Y/N P.O.V

Hi my names Y/N and I'm a Goonie, I'm walking to my friend Mikey's house. We all live in the same aria but the down side are houses are gonna get torn down. Me and my friends started an adventure to find One-eyed-Willis treasure. We started a big adventure with Mikey, Mouth, Data, Brand, Andy and Stef, I don't really like Stef because she keeps flirting with Mouth she's like 5 years older then him. Right now wear in the part of the cave wear Andy is about to play the piano.

She's about to play the note but she stops "what are you doing play" Mouth Yells at her, she presses the notes and it's correct we all clapped. Now she has to do it again, she presses the wrong notes and some of the floor brakes we all move closer, I was really close to Mouth. Everyone was freaking out except for me I'm not like the girl's hear I don't get scared like a lot of people.

Andy plays another wrong not and the floor brakes under my feet, I shriek and grab onto the ledge. Everyone's looking at me worried, me being stupid I looked down, right when I did that I shut my eyes very tightly and start hyperventilating "hey Y/N your gonna have to take my hand and let go I got you" I hear Mouth say to me. I keep repeating no no no no no over and over again freaking out "please just take my hand and let go I'll never let you fall I'll never let you get hurt......please"

I do as he says I take his hand and let go, he grabs my hand and doesn't let me fall. All of a sudden Stef "trips" and pushes Mouth and he let's me go. I shriek and grab onto a small ledge and I start to cry "MOUTH HELP ME" I scream at him, I look down and see all the spikes waiting for me. I look up and see Mouth looking at me "I'm gonna get you I'm not gonna let you fall" he yells at me. All of a sudden I feel something hit me, I look to my side and see a thin rope. I look up and see Data and Mouth standing there "grab the rope" Data yelled, I do as I'm told and I start to climb up the cliff. 

I get to the top of the cliff and fall onto Mouth, he raps his arms around me and I rap my arms around him. He starts to run his fingers through my hair and he whispered in my ear "I told you I would never let you go I would never let you fall" I look at him in the eyes, trying to calm my breath "you didn't let me fall you would never let me fall" I reply hugging him again even tighter. We all get up and continue walking, Mouth never left my side and he stayed clear from Stef, after a while I feel a hand tangle around mine, I look down and see Mouth's hand holding mine.

After a couple of minutes we all stopped for a bathroom break, I didn't really have to go so I waited for everyone to finish. I hear Andy call for Brand but he doesn't go to Andy, Mikey is. Everyone is in the bathroom still and I'm getting kind of board until Mouth gets out "hey Mouth" I asked "hey you okay" he asked me. I nodded my head replying to his question, he sits beside me on the rock "thank you for saving me Mouth" I say looking at him "do I get a reword" he asks smirking "what do you want" I ask confused "this" and after that I feel his lips on mine, I'm surprised for a little but then I kiss back.

We were kissing for a little until I hear someone cough behind me, we break apart and look at who coughed, It was Brand and everyone else was behind him. Mouth got up and walked to Brand "so I got a girl before you did HA" he says patting his back, Brand tries to punch him but Mouth dodges it. We all get up and continue walking but this time I take Mouth's hand.