Sodapop (outsoders)

Emily's P.O.V For beanscobain

I've had a crush Sodapop my best friend for a while now but he doesn't see me more then just a friend. Well you see I'm not like a lot of other girls, I don't wear dresses and skirts an stuff. I wear jeans and leather jackets but tonight is our schools dance and I'm going to wear the most beautiful dress ever and I'm going to show soda that I'm not just one of the guys that I can be his girl but first I have to ask him.

I walk over to the Curtis house and walked through the door. Then out of know where soda comes running in looking really happy "guess what Emily" he asks happily "what is it" "I asked sandy to the dance and she said yes" he says smiling at me and my smile drops "I'm so happy for you" I reply.

Before he can say anything I run home as fast as I can. When I get home I run to my room and lock the door. I jump into my bed and start crying, it just ain't fair why does Sandy get soda when I'm right here. I laugh at his jokes and he tells me everything but he can't see that I'm the one for him.

The. I come up with the idea, I have to stop sulking around and get up. I'm going to put that dress on and I'm going to look better then nice I'm going to look amazing and Soda will see what he was missing out on.

When I'm done the dance already started so I'm going to be pretty late but that's okay. I look into the mirror and see me but not the usual me a girlier me.
When I get to the school I walk into the gym and look around for Soda. I finally stop and notice him sitting alone at a table. I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder.

He looks up and his mouth drops "holly shit Emily you look amazing" he says in aw "you really think I look pretty" I ask looking down a little. I hear him get up and I feel him lift my head up so I have to look at him

"Emily your the most beautiful girl I've ever met, now would you like to be my girl"
"What about Sandy"
"She left me I. Te middle of the dance"
I don't let him say another word I just kiss him and I feel his arms rap around my waist as mine rap around his neck.

That was the best dance ever.