Ponyboy (outsiders) part 1

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since Ponyboy and Johnny ran off and now I'm getting really scared. Yes before
I was worried but now I think in gonna have a heart attack I can't stand this it's killing me I just want my Ponyboy back.

Right now I'm writing him a letter in the Curtis house, Soda told me that he was gonna write Pony a letter to so he's writing one beside me.

Dear, Ponyboy.
It's me Y/N I miss you a whole bunch d I really hope you'll come home soon. I need to know if you and Johnny are okay. The whole gang misses you but pony I miss you the most.
Love your girl: Y/N

When I was done written I folded it
Up and gave it to Dally "Ponyboy better get this you hear" I say to him trying to sound tough but Dallas being Dallas he didn't let me get away with it.
Dallas put his hands up in fake terror "oh little greaser girl don't hurt me, help me boys I'm so scared" he said as he looked at the gang. The gang just laughed at me "hey it ain't my fault I miss my boyfriend" I reply sternly as I run into Pony's room.

A couple of minutes later Sodapop walks in looking at me with sad eyes. He walks over to me and sit beside me in the bed "hey Y/N I know your sad we all are but we didn't mean to laugh at ya" he says rubbing my back a little.

I ignore him and pick up one of Ponyboy's shirts and hug it, it smells like him. I know that sounds weird but still. Soda just sits there on the bed looking at me, and then it happens I start crying. Sodapop gets up quietly and walks out the room leaving me crying and hugging pony's shirt.

A couple of minutes later I hear the door open again. I look up with my tear stained eyes and I see the whole gang staring at me with the same sad eyes Sodapop had. They all start to slowly walk up to me.

Two-Bit walks up to me and starts to rub my back slowly "Y/N I know your sad. He'll be back soon" I turn my head to look at him. Without thinking I hug him "oh two-bit I just want my Ponyboy back that's it" I say still crying.
We all sit in pony's rooms Atkins about good times r had with Pony and Jonny.