Ponyboy (outsiders) part 2

Y/N P.O.V
It's been a couple of days since I sent the letter and I've been staying at the Curtis house so I know for sure I'll be there when Ponyboy comes home but tonight was different my parents said that it was enough and I had to go home. So right now I'm sitting in bed waiting for a call from Darry so he can tell me Pony's home but nothing has happened in hours so I diced to go to bed.

The next morning i get dressed and while I'm having breakfast I hear someone nocking at my door really hard, I run as fast as I can to the door and open it. It's Two-Bit standing there looking really existed "what do you want Two-Bit" I ask confused "just come on there's something I need to show you but I can't tell you what it is but just come"he says again sounding really existed. I know Two-Bit so I say yes and fallow him. He takes my hand and starts running down the street extremely fast. When he finally slows down I notice we are in front of the Curtis house "why are we here Two-Bit" I ask he just smiles "go look through the window" he says.
I do as he says and walk up to the window looking through the window. It's weird at first I see the gang but when I look closer I see Ponyboy and my heart fills with joy and I giant smile appears on my face. I turn around and look at Two-Bit and he's smiling back at me "go see your boy Y/N".
I walk over to the front door and open it, I stand there for a while waiting foe Ponyboy to see me and when he does his eyes go wide and he smiles one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. Without thinking I run a top speed into his arms,he pick me up mad spins me around. When I'm on the ground I just look at him for a while "Pony are you okay" I asked the question I wanted to know the answer to for days "I'm fine Y/N I really am" he says smiling "that's good"I reply but then I do so,etching no one was expecting.

I slap him across the face "that's for scaring me half to death Ponyboy Curtis" I yell at him, he's holding his cheek and the other boys are just laughing "but this is for being alright" I say before I kiss him.  My arm rap around his neck and he reps his around my waist so he can pull me closer. Soon we are pushed apart by Darry looking at us with a stern eye "sorry Darry I just miss him so much" I say blushing "well that I miss you kiss went to far" he replies. Pony and I just look at each other and laugh.