June 24, 2014

"After all this time?"
"Always."
----
Hideous.
Rude.
Selfish.
Self centered.
Horrible person.
Stuck up.
Inconsiderate.
Stupid.
Ass.
No, I'm not just listing insults.
I'm listing things my family had called me in the past week.
Words hurt, Dylan.
When they're repeated enough, you believe them.
I stuck up for myself today. Chris would be proud. (He knows. He knows how they treat me like an outcast. He knows that I've been locked out twice. He knows a few things I can't tell you because you'd never understand.) Mom called me inconsiderate. I told her to never insult me again. She told me it wasn't an insult, it was the truth. I told her I didn't care if it was the truth because it was still an insult. She repeated that it was a truth rather than an insult. I told her that just because it was a truth didn't mean it wasn't an insult. She repeated the same thing and said she'd smash my iPod if I said another word. I told her that's what she always says. She took out the meat tenderizer. She threatened again. I didn't say anything.
Insults I've called myself:
Stupid
Idiot
B****
Devil
Horrible
Cruel
Mean
Rude
Selfish
Brutal
Hideous
Ugly
Emo
----
Tell nobody that.
My mom seems to forget that nobody's perfect and that even she makes mistakes. She acts like everything she thinks or does is right, and if someone does something wrong, they're a horrible person and deserve to die.
They've never slapped, pulled hair, screamed at, or kicked a "loved" one out.
They've never been the reason someone's almost depressed.
She can't judge anybody's character.