thirty two

3 weeks later

We landed back in Dublin a few minutes ago. I'm waiting for my mom to come get me, she said she's 5 minutes away. I went to the food court and got Chick-fil-a. I saw my mom, August, and Ivy coming toward me, I instantly got up and ran to them. "We missed you so much," Ivy said "I missed you guys too," I said, pulling away. "Please let's go Home, I'm so ready to be back in my own bed," I said, they chuckled. I wrapped my arm around Ivy as we walked to the truck "so how was living without your favorite sister?" I asked "what you mean? Kamille was here the whole time," she said, I pushed her. "Bitch," I said laughing, we hopped in the car. "August did you tell Lana the good news?" My mom said "what good news?" I asked. "I got a football and soccer scholarship to University of Oregon," he said "August that's amazing!!!!" I said, hugging him from the backseat. "They won't know how to handle my handsome brother," I said, he smirked "it's no big deal," he said. "What do you mean 'no big deal' this is great, I'm taking all of our siblings out to dinner for your success," I said. We pulled into the garage, I hopped out and went into the house, Kamille and Arden ran toward me and tackled me onto the floor "ALANAAAAA it was so boring without you," Arden squealed. I chuckled "hey I was here!" Ivy said "you're the boring older sister," Kamille said "well shit," she said. Dad came from downstairs and hugged me "hey daddy," I said, hugging him "hi sweetheart," he said back. "Well I'm gonna go take a nap, I'm so tired," I said, walking upstairs. I went into my bathroom and started the shower before undressing. It was nice to be back in my spacious shower and not some crammed hotel bathtub. I washed my hair and body before getting out, I put on shorts and a tank top before sliding into bed.

The bed dipped in next to me "Alana," I familiar voice whispered, I opened my eyes to Kalin and smiled. "Hey baby," I said, hugging him "I missed you so much," he said into my shoulder "I missed you way more," I said back.