forty six

Next morning

I jogged downstairs to the smell of mom's Belgium waffles. "Good morning honey," my dad said "hey daddy, why aren't you at work?" I asked. He chuckled "do you want me to be at work?" He asked "no," I said trying not to laugh. "So you and Ivy are going to a party tonight?" My mom asked "uh yea," I said taking a swig of orange juice. "Please don't get drunk and do something you'll regret," my dad said, I chuckled. "You I know I got her dad," Ivy said coming downstairs. She hugged him "oh Ivy what would I do without you?" My dad said, mom laughed.

Later

We walked into the teen infested house. Smoke was everywhere and the music was blazing so loud. "Have fun! Don't think about Kalin!" Ivy yelled over the music, I nodded. I walked toward what looked like the kitchen to get a drink, I bumped into a brow haired boy with green eyes. "Oh sorry," I said "it's okay, wanna dance?" He asked "yea," I said with a smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled out out to the dance floor aka the living room. We started dancing to the beat of Wild for the Night by Skrillex and A$AP ROCKY. As I was dancing I spotted Kalin dancing with the same chick from the other day, I sighed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I yelled, he nodded. I past by the two and headed into a hallway. I opened a door and luckily it was a bathroom, I sealed the door behind me before sliding down the wall crying. I can't get over him. I love him. I'm in love with him. There's a knock at the door "one second," I said getting up and wiping my tears. I opened the door and walked back into the hallway, bumping into Kalin. He looked down at me "have you been crying?" He asked "it doesn't matter okay," I said, walking past him, he followed. "Alana!" He yelled behind me, I walked out the front door and out to the front yard. "Alana talk to me," he said, I looked around for the car "Kalin get away from me," I said, starting to walk across the street. Suddenly everything was black and the last thing I heard was "Alana!"