seventeen

Next morning

I woke to an empty bed, I sighed. There was a yellow post-it note on my desk that read:

Sorry I had to leave, we had a 10am flight: ( did you feel my forehead kisses?♡ Call me when you wake up, it's probably around 2 by now

Kalin♡

I looked at the clock 2.30, it read, I chuckled.

Kalin

"Yoooo," KB said, doing our handshake "wassup KB," I said back. "So what's up with you and my girl Lana?" He asked "good, real good," I said with a smirk. He widened his eyes "did y'all..??" He asked "maybe," I said "you smashed broooo," he said, if chuckled. "So who said the L word first?" He asked "we..haven't said it yet," I said "so you're telling me y'all smashed but no one said the L word?" He asked, I nodded. He shook his head "y'all on some weird mess," he said "well I do love her," I said reassuring him "well why haven't you told her dumbass?" He asked. "Ill tell her when I get back."

Alana

I was in so much pain, I went into my bathroom and grabbed pain pills. "Alana come on, we're going to grandma's," Kamille said, knocking on my bedroom door, I sighed. "I'll be down in a second!" I yelled, I quickly got dressed "alright let's go," my mom said. After an hour drive, we pulled up at Grandma McCall's house and got out. I was quick to run in "Grandmaaaa!" I nearly yelled, hugging her "hey Lanny," she said, kissing my cheek. She slid me $20 in the low, we winked at each other. "Mom!" Dad said, hugging her "Hey Dallas, my beautiful boy," she said, lighting up. "Ginaaa!" She said, hugging my mom "where are the rest of my grandchildren?" She asked "they're asleep in the backseat of the Escalade," I said, she chuckled. "Wheres dad?" My dad asked "he's with Andrew on a fishing trip, I wish he knew you guys we're coming," she said. Andrew is my dad's younger brother. "Alright Grandma I'm going in for the night I love you," I said, running upstairs. After my shower, I laid in bed texting Kalin.

Kalin♡- I wanna cuddle: ((

A- cuddle with Grandma White

Kalin♡- lol nah I'm a one woman type of guy

A- whatever Kalin *laughing emoji*