eighty three

"Alana breathe we're almost there," Kalin said as he drove. Kalin and I we're on a date when my water broke now we're on our way to the hospital. I sat in the passenger seat inhaling and exhaling, trying to stay calm. "Kalin is there anyway you could drive faster?" I said with a hint of annoyance "if I drive any faster, I'll get a ticket," he stated. We finally pulled up at the hospital, nurses quickly surrounded me and put me onto a gurney. They stopped Kalin at the double doors as they pushed me into a room.

Kalin

I sat down in the waiting room before my mom came running toward me. "She's in labor!" She nearly yelled "yea her water broke while we we're on a date," I said. "Ooh that had to be weird," mom said, I chuckled, she knew exactly what to say to make me crack up. "Everyone's on their way now," she said, sitting next to me. Ashley and the McCall's came into the room "how's she doing?" Dallas asked "I don't know yet, they haven't updated me in anything," I said, hugging Gina. "Are you ready to be a dad?" Gina asked, hitting my arm lightly, I smiled "I'm ready," I stated. My siblings stepped into the room, I stood up and hugged all of them "what's up bro?" Jourdan said, dabbing my knuckles. "Are you supposed to be playing today?" I asked "we finished four game earlier, I'm going back in two meanwhile I get to spend time with my brother, new niece and nephew, and my almost-sister-in-law," he said, I smiled. "And us too," Julian said behind him, I grabbed him and ran my fingers through his hair as he struggled. A nurse came in "McCall?" She questioned "that's us," Dallas said "what a big family," she said smiling "Miss.McCall is stable and is allowed visitors," she said before leaving. "Kalin how about you go first then we'll come in after a few minutes," Mom said. "Ill be back in to get you guys," I said, walking out. I followed the nurse to Alana's room, she laid in bed looking at the ceiling before she noticed us. The nurse stepped out and closed the door, I sat on the end of the bed. "How ya feelin fiancé ?" I asked "I'm much better now that they drugged me," she said in relief. "You have a waiting room full of visitors," I said, she smiled "well bring them in, I'm dying to see anyone but these nurses and doctors," she said. I went to get everyone then came back into the room. "Hey guys," Alana said, sitting up "hey sis, how ya feelin?" Tayler asked "chill for right now, they gave me like 5 shots," Alana said.