Part/9

*Jacobs POV*

As we sat down,then a group of girls come running towards saying stuff like"
-OML ITS JACOB!

-HE SO HAWT!

-WHOS SHE?!"

I then grab my babes waist and run off back to the house.We finish ice cream while watching a movie.As we are in the middle of the movie Kate falls asleep.What a cutie💕.I turn off the TV n carry her bridal style to her room.She starts to wake up a bit I go from the front of the bed and lay her down.She crawls to lay onto the pillows and puts the cover over herslef.I turn off the lights and go under the blanket tickling her legs and then I see her adorable face.I look at her and then smile she holds my face "Got damn it Jacob stop being so cute!😑"She says laughing a little.I look at her and then lay my body against hers,I play with her hair,then I lean in for a kiss.It last for a good 2 mins.Her lips were so soft.Every time I kiss her sparks are flying I could feel it."I love you,babe."I say looking at her eyes."I love you even more my hazel eyed baby boy!"She says yelling.

*-SKIP THREW THE NIGHT-*

*Kate's POV*

We wake up and its time to get to school.Its 5:42am.I wake up Jacob and he is NOT a morning person.As I go take a quick shower I feel hands wrap around my waist.Damn it Jacob always being cute.He kisses my cheek,then kisses my neck as we sway sideways."Okay,Okay enough get ready babe."I say being serious."Party Pooper!"Jacob says pouting his lip.

*-SKIP US GETTING READY-*

As we are walking to the bus stop some more kids come as well.This girl and her friend,I think,come walking and stare me down like it's a thing to do.I hug Jacobs arm tightly laying my head against his shoulder.Then I can hear the girls mumbling stuff idec.The bus arrives and me and Jacob sit all the way in the back.As we are driving I whip💃my phone out.We go on Snapchat.I take a video with the dog filter and act like I'm licking Jacob then he notices and kisses me.😷Melts inside.

*Jacobs POV*

I see Kate going on Snapchat so I kiss her.She then pecks at my lips,and I play with her hands and hair.We walk off the bus and then...

*CHAPTER IS OVER*

*AUTHORS NOTE*
HEYYYY! I'm so glad I'm writing again.I hope you guys are enjoying this if you are please comment below some suggestions on what I should write for the next chapter.BTW WE GOT 115 VIEWS YAYAYAY!😜💖
Thanks,please share with your friends and rate pleasee!

Bye Sexy Sloths💗🐨

-Kate,💓