Akward Drama

*Jacob POV*
as I'm walking to find my seat,I find out mines is right next to Kate's.man I really miss her.😞💔oh whale gotta make the most of it."hey Katie!"I said as she smirked back from putting her luggage away.I put mine away then sit down.I take out my neck pillow and listen to music.

*--1 hour passes by--*

An hour passes by and Kate falls asleep.She's laying on my shoulder.I can't help myself.I kiss her on her head.I totally forgot that Brandon was next to us.HE TOOK A PICTURE WITH THE FLASH ON!"DELETE THAT NOW!"I said whispering in a yelling manner.I get up a bit trying to snatch the phone.He yanks away,them I hear a "OWE!"....oml it was Kate.I turn around quickly to see if she's okay.

"Babe?! Are you okay?!" I say lifting her head up."Jacob...you called me babe,and owe I think I'm bleeding."Kate says are she begans to black out."KATE?!KATE?!KATELYN?!"I said then one of the ladies helps me her to the back.

*--15 mins pass by--*

I'm sitting in my seat worried AF.I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT.I HOPE SHES OKAY!freaking Brandon.I look back to my right."Brandon WTF DELETE IT NOW ALL BECAUSE OF YOU I WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS!"I said grabbing him by his shirt."HEY WTF GET OFF MY BROTHER!JUST BECAUSE HE CAUGHT U KISSING KATE ON THE HEAD DOESNT MEAN YOU TAKE IT OUT ON HIM!" He says pulling me by the shirt."Man get the fuck off me!" I say pushing Hunter onto Blake.As he's getting up Kate's standing there with a ice bag on her head in shock just staring...

(A/N)
hey loves!🙃💓 ik this is short but I hope you enjoyed this.ilygsm let's get 650 views by this Thursday because its gonna be a special day for me.😩💓🙌😻🔐 he'll be mines.

- perfectlyjs on IG n twitaaa🐦