Part/16

*Blake's POV*

I was so lost so I asked someone,anyone that looked like they knew the school better than me.Then I seen this girl.OMG IT WAS KATE!I've seen her before she famous on a couple of medias."Hey I'm new to this school and was wondering if you could help me out?"I said"Yeaaa!"she said."BTW my name is Blake,Blake Gray!"I said breaking the silence."I'm Kate,and your the Blake Gray,Magcon Blake?!"she said finally noticing who I was."YES!I mean yes I am and your Kate its a pleasure to finally meet you"I said as we exchanged hugs.We talked the rest of the way and then we got my schedule from the office and I went of to 6 period."See ya later dude!!"Kate said throwing up the peace sign."Byeee!"I said."Yeeet!"She said and disappeared around a corner.

*Kate's POV*

I had my last period with Mrs.Kromann.OML HELP MEHHH!I walk in take a seat next to Jacob.He smiles a bit and pays attention.He never talked to me the rest of class.I hope he still isn't upset...😔

*--SKIP CLASS--*

I walk out and Blake's walking right past and I see him."HEY DUDE!"I say catching up with him."What's up?!"Blake says."Nun!Wanna go for some Ice-cream after we head home since its FRIDAYYYY?!"I suggested."Sure!I gotta catch up with some of the guys before I go though wanna come?" He asked."Sure!"I said.

*--SKIP WALKING HOME--*

(Blakes mom said yes so did my mom we are now at Blake's house with all the magcon guys!)

*Blake's POV*
Omg!Kate's is so chill I think she might just be my new bestfwandddd!🤑👌"Hey guys!"I said as all the guys come in."heyyyy!"they all say.Then...

*Chapter Is Over*

(A/n)
hey babes I tried to update early because I have Kennedy Games tmrw for my school idk if u guys knowwhat that is but I have to get as much rest as possible.SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT!❤😙 buy yea anyways ilysm THANKS FOR ALMOST 300 VIEWS please vote some of these or all of them!❤🦄
hope ya all had/have a great day!😊

-Kate🌵