Staying Chill

*Kate's POV*

As I'm walking back out after what ever happened when I hit my head I come back to Hunter yelling saying "HEY WTF GET OFF MY BROTHER!JUST BECAUSE HE CAUGHT U KISSING KATE ON THE HEAD DOESNT MEAN YOU TAKE IT OUT ON HIM!"then I see Jacob push Hunter.Jacob notices me and holds back his fist.Hunter raises his and then everything turns to slow motion when I start running to stop Hunter.I'm getting there then when I do I hear a...thump.I open my eyes to see Brandon on the ground knocked out."BRANDON SOMEONE HELP!"I said crying.The Magcon Family was breaking apart with all this drama,all because of me.😥I have to fix things back to the way they were.

*--At The End Of The Flight--*

We land and Brandon is still sleeping on my lap.I wake him up."Wakey.Wakey Brandooo!" I say in a low whisper."Hiyaa!"he says back w/ a peace sign and smile😇."You okay babe?"I said worried like I was a mom😂."Yeah I am,Thanks." He said sitting up.We all got our luggage and called a uber to our hotel.Once we got there we all got the new things like ID cards or something.

Once we got there we all got the new things like ID cards or something

*--Start Doing Checking For The Show--*

*Jacobs POV*
Im going to sing a song to Kate tonight.😇💗 I hope she likes it.

*Hunter POV*
I need to apologize to Kate.😥

*Brandon POV*
Damn.I'm hungry.😂💀

*--The Show Starts--*

They start calling everyone...
1-Cameron Dallas
2-Blake Gray
3-Hunter Rowland
4-Brandon Rowland
5-Chris Miles
6-Frizzy Schafer
7-Taylor Caniff
8-Willie Jones
9-Jacob Sartorius
10-Katelyn Nicole

*-Jacobs POV-*
Let's try and focus only on the fans today okay Jacob?!This is gonna be hard...

*-Kate's POV-*
The music starts and I just let the rest of the night take its way till I get the meet and greet stand.A girl walks up to me."oml! Ilysm like u inspire me everyday and meeting you in person is just the best feeling in the world!😥"the girl says as her eye get watery and watery as she talks."Awe babe!don't cry I'm happy to have met you to!without you and everyone else here I wouldn't be the person I am today!😭💓"I said as I hugged her and as I reached for her hand she flinched.At that moment I began to cry..."Babe,can I see ur arm?."I said tearing up slowly and softly."She cry slowly as she did so and there were more than 1000 scars on her."Babe,ik life is hard,okay,but I need you to be strong!"😭💓i said as I kissed her cheek,exchanged a hug,and said bye.

*--Skip Rest Of The Night--*

"Wooooh!What a night aye?"Hunter says as we all cool down in the lounge room."Yup!" "HmmmHmm!" Ppl said around the room.Then Bart rushed in saying...

{A/N}
Hey cucumbers!💧
sorry for not updating its been months!😂but I'm back!🌀
hope ya enjoyed!
- love Kate🌊💗