23

(A/n)  sorry loves I haven't posted in months...😷💘anyways I'll have a schedule in 1 week or so becuz school starts soon and yeah enjoy!😉

Bart.

Everyone did such a great job tonight I had to treat them out to something.I rushed to the lounge room,"Hey guys great job tonight!" I said looking around at everyone who was sweating heavily."Thanks"  went all around the room."So,how about dinner on me tonight?!" I said throwing up hands with excitement.

Kate.

Dinner sounded great! Couldn't wait.

//Dinner Passes//

Jacob.

I want to apologize to everyone on what happened back at the plane...why do I always start shit?! Probably this is why Kate broke up with me..I think to myself."Hey Hunter!Brandon! I wanna apologize for what happened..." I said scratching the back of my head.I could feel nothing but guilt inside of me.Then,Hunter and Brandon both appeared unexpected gave me a hug."Its all good bro!"Brandon said as the both released."I'm just glad you guys forgave me." I said as we three walked to the uber.

//Back At The Hotel//

We arrive back the hotel.As we all head our separate ways, me and Kate don't because our rooms are across from each other.We both head into the elevator together.As I'm heading to push the button...she does to."Umm...you go ahead."she says as I I hear what she says trail off in my head.I miss her voice,haven't heard it in forever. I press the button as she slowly back away.I press the button and lay against the wall as I put my hands in my pockets.

Few seconds go by and we both walk out to our rooms.

Kate.

Tbh..I don't really miss Jacob that much.I miss Hunter.I don't know what wrong with me but I do.

Me and Jacob walk to our rooms.I grab my key card and slide it in.I turn to see Jacob closing his door.As I slowly walk in I hear sobbing coming  from Jacobs room."Jacob?...Jacob can I come in?"I said sliding the door handle.

(A/n)
I changed their age to 16 + 17 so some ppl are that age now.

As I'm slowly walking in I feel a hand grab me roughly,causing me to lay on the bed.Before I could get up I feel someone crashing their lips onto mine.Jacob?!..I think to myself.I push that person off me.I open my eyes to see Jacob."Wth I thought something was wrong with you?! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO KISS ME JACOB?!"I said staring him straight down."I'm sorry...I-I...I just...I REALLY MISS YOU!"he said between sobs.

"Ummm..."I said shocked,"Jacob I don't feel that way towards you anymore." He falls to his knees.I scoot next to his on the floor.I throw my arms around him,comforting him,cheering him up, I really didn't know what to do at the moment I just thought to myself.'This isn't the right time.'

(A/n)

Hey! Sorry for not updating its hard when school about to start!💘 anyways I'll have schedule for this but it might a bad one cause this year won't be so easy for me since I'm going to 8th grade...🙂❤ wish me luck!

(๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪
-YÜNGGLYNN🌞💘

p.s let's try to get to 1k reads!!!_
:)💘