part 15

*Kate's POV*

After we get Hunters schedule he grabs my hand and takes me out the back exit of the school.He then let's go and we start walking and talking."Wanna go sit at that bench?" I said."Sure." He says playing with his hair."I think I'm in love."Hunter says looking down."WITH WHO,SPILLLL!"I say hella excited,cause who ever it is must be lucky😏."I think I'm in love with you, you make me so happy." Omf. Hunter's in love with me. Dont get me wrong holy!😩 But im in love with jacob.! Im being such a slut rn. I said "Hunter, youre an amazing guy. You're adorable. but-" he kissed me. It was a good kiss. Woah. I didn't resist. I didnt pull away. I dont know whats wrong i want to pull away but i cant. I was into the kiss. it felt like it was going on forever. Until, the principal came. He said "Oh so you two can continue your love fest in my office lets go!" Hunter Grabbed my hand he said "lets go" winking. OH SHIT WTF DID I DO! Then i seen someone in the distance. It was Jacob. FUCK! Jacob ran up to me he said "Whats going on?" The principle said "Well Mr.Sartorius this young lady ditched school to kiss with her boyfriend" Then jacob gave the principle a confused look. "what do you mean" The principle said "well Mr.Sartorius im not student to be telling you these things but im just saying her and hunter are in big trouble." WTF THE PRINCIPLE IS SUCH A FUCKING GOSSIP GIRL! WTF! Jacob's eyes got watery. He said "Oh ok." and then jacob hugged me and whisperd in my ear.."well i guess this is the last time ill be able to hug you and kiss you." then jacob kissed me on my cheek. I felt so flippin bad. WHAT DID I DO. I dont know why, i didnt feel like crying.. ALL I FELT WAS BAD.. I didnt chase after him. anyways i couldnt. Were my feelings growing smaller for him? :( WHATS GOING ON WITH ME. DO I LIKE HUNTER? The principle said "Why did you guys ditch class?" Getting a yellow slip Hunter said "Its not her fault i dragged her to come with me please dont let her get in trouble!" I said "No hunter you didnt do anything. Ill get in trouble with you." He smiled at me. The principle said "well im not going to get you introuble because its your first time im letting you off the hook, just dont do it again!" Hunter and I both said thank you and left his office. I told Hunter, "do you think Jacob Hates me now?" Hunter said "Well i dont know, if he does hes losing a pretty, amazing, perfect girl." I giggled and then hunter said "Get on my back cutie!" i said "Okay!" and i jumped on his back and he ran with me on his back to the bathrooms. then he put me down. On a bench. I said "HEY I WANTED A FULL TOUR." Then hunter sat down next to me. He and laughed. Then I got up and said "ill be back imma go to the bathroom" Then hunter grabbed me by my waist and pulled me and sat me on his lap. I felt his boner.. WTF.😂😩 i giggled in my head. Then Hunter flipped me so my face was facing him. i wrapped my legs behind his back. then said "Why wont you go out with me?" I said "Well, im in love with jacob. and hes my boyfriend." Hunter said "Oh Yea Right.😩" I laughed. He said "I love you." I stayed quiet..Honestly i dont know if i love Hunter. Then i seen someone coming to the bathroom it was.. Jacob. Woah. HE SAID "What.. what.. nevermind.. katelynn were over." I didnt feel anything. Nothing at all. I just got off Hunters lap and told jacob, "im sorry." and hugged him and kissed him. He said "I know you dont love me like before.." I said "Im sorry.." and walked away. Then jacob looked confused.. Idk whats wrong with him. I mean idk if it was the truth but idk why hes confused. I walked into the girls bathroom. and Hunter walked in.😏😳 I said "Its a girls bathroom boyy!" i wasnt in a stall i was just against the wall. Then hunter got next to me. He said "Will you be mine now?" I said "You fucker." and laughed "No sorry cutiiee i just got out of a relationship." I dont i dont wanna be hoe." Then hunter said "you arent. but i guess." Then he grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead he said "whenever you're ready babygirl" i smiled and he walked out. Idk wtf is wrong with me. Hunter or Jacob. Jacob is my world, my first love, my everything. Hunter is a perfect guy, sweet, amazing. It's obvious jacobs my guy but, I just dont seem like i love him. Its confusing. Im just going to wait a while.. I dont know.
I walked to my 5th period. I have Ms.Mercy. Fuck. I HATE THAT BITCH! Right when i walked in there she started screaming "Where were you?" I said "Bathroom." and faked smiled. She said "TAKE YOUR SEAT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?" I forgot i sit next to jacob. Jacob passed me a note It said "Do you love me?" I wrote back "Tbh I dont know, jacob we arent a couple anymore, but can we please be friends babe?" He wrote back "Sure babe." I laughed "why are calling eachother babe" i whisperd to him. Then jacob said "Because you're my babe" and winked. Ms.Mercy said "If you too are done flirting it will be great!" Jacob laughed. I laughed to. What was i thinking, i love jacob.
Once period 5 was over I seen someone coming towards me. Hes cute. He said "Hi im Blake Gray. Can you help me around?" I said "Yeaa."
----------------END OF CHAPTER------
WHATS GOING cTO HAPPEN? WILL BLAKE AND KATELYNN FALL IN LOVE?
❤️🤔