Part/10

*Jacobs POV*

Then as we walk off the bus the girls that were mugging my princess say "YOU GUYS ARE A HELLA UGLY COUPLE!"."Come on princess." I say taking Kate's backpack off and putting on me like I'm pregnant 😂."Your My Princess.And Always Will Be."I say with meaning."Your My Prince.And Always Will Be."Kate says kissing my cheek.I tell her to get on my shoulders and as we walk in Kate's kissing my for head saying how cute my eyes are."Right back at ya cutie"I said winking at her😍.As we head to our lockers we are the last one in the hall so,I put her down causing her to fall a lil'.Then she does fall on purpose and I say "ARE YOU OKAY?!BABE?!"hella worried 😂."No! she starts crying."WHATS WRONG?!"I said.She puts her hand out and I guess she need help...or so I thought...she pulls me down which cause me to fall on top of her😏.She looks at me and says"I feel better now."smiling showing her adorable braces!"YOU GOT BRACES BABE?!" " Yeah,you like?"She says smiling."No."I said.She stops smiling,"I love them.😏"I say starting to kiss her.Then I tell her cute ass to get up so we can get to class.As we get into class...

*CHAPTER IS OVER*

*AUTHORS NOTE*
-HEY CUTIES IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING QUICKER! A lot with school...😒but im free so stay up to expect one at 10:00 cuties.💓

Hope you enjoyed ttyl sexy sloths!✨💗🐨
-Kate 🦄