Bad Bitch Kate:Part/21

*Kate's POV*

The principal sits me down on the seat and asks me what happened.I tell her and she says,"😂😂!I can relate one time I socked the shit,oops,I mean I socked the crap out of this girl that did that to my bf when I was in high school." OMF MY PRINCIPAL IS HELLA COOL AF!😂🤘We talk more and it turns out shes not a bitch after all."Well,I gtg to 4th period bye Mrs.Coleman."I said waving."Bye,Ms.Katelyn!"she says softly."Im heading to 4th period as I see Cristina heading out of the nurses office."bitch..."she says silently."shut the fuck up ur just mad cause you got your ass beat,dumb hoe.😂😂"I say as I walk away like a savage😂🤘.

*--Skip The Rest Of School--*

I walk home by myself today since I'm not with Hunter.Then,as I'm almost to my house I feel someone tap my shoulder.I turn around to see the last person I would ever want to see...Jacob😒."What do you want?!" I say rolling my eyes."I just wanted to talk to you about the meet up in Baltimore this weekend."he says turning red."Sorry,I'm just pissed about Hunter,I broke up with him."I said."Oh,I broke up with Loren,if that makes you feel any better."He says."How's that supposed to make me feel better?" I say smirking."Idk just thought it would.😂"he says as we both began to laugh."Well,I'll text ya l8tr byee🤘" he says as he winks at me."bye!🤘" I say as I wink back.I walk in a letter from Mom is on the table with a some packages.

*--Letter--*

Dear mini me♡,

Hey sweetie!so I know ur going to Baltimore this weekend so I decided to buy you some cute fits for this weekend hope you enjoy!love ya!😙

Love,momma bear💙🐻
P.S. expect another present in Baltimore.

*--The Day of Magcon Baltimore--*

I woke up at 4:30 pm exactly.Man I was so fucking tired.I got all my luggage packed.I then went to take a shower.I got out dryed off and went to my drawers.I put on black PINK yoga pants, a maroon PINK sweater, and some maroon vanz.I walked to the bathroom to do my everyday makeup. Foundation, mascara, and eyebrows.
It was 5:28.I went downstairs got some peanut buttaaaa poptarts.

(A/N)
tbh peanut butter poptarts actually are my faves in real life!😂🤘

I put those in the toaster.I then took them out and got some milk.I then called an uber.As I was heading to my plane I see Jacob,Hunter,Brandon,and Blake.

"Hey wasssssup!"all of them say.
"Hey!"I say throwing up the peace sign.We all go to our plane then as I'm putting my luggage above me...

*--Chapter Is Over--*

(A/N)
hey cuties!♡🐨
so I'm going to go to a track meet today its 12:53 am I have to leave at 6:15 am.So if u wanna see what's happening then add me on sc @/unicornkxtie
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
gotta sartorius💨💫❤😂
-kate♡